Drink up me hearties, yo ho

Ahoy there me maties, I be new to these waters and I understand that tradition dictates that I buy the first round. As luck would have it the last bit of treasure that sailed out of here didn't make it far (convenient that says I :D ) for I suspect ye be a thirsty lot. Me Quartermistress and I just recently began our Pirate...... er Privateering, yeah that's it Privateering careers and as the infamous Captain Barbossa once said "It be too late to alter course now matey". I look forward to participating in your community and getting to know the lot of ya. :D

A hearty welcome to ye, MacKenzie. :D

Ye've come to th' right place. There be no better establishment 'round for a wide variety o' pirates.

Aye, tradition does state as ye said... newcomer buys a round fo' all. ;)

I'll be havin' a larger glass o' that new mix HypnotiQ. Rightfully good stuff.

So, do tell more 'bout yo'rself and th' whereabouts ye piratin'. awww, tis fine an' well t' say it 'round here, mate. Ye've nothin' t' worry 'bout. None at all. ;)

Curious t' hear what tales ye can spin t' us.

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the pub!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ah, another landlocked pirate from Okiehomie

Ney assume he be land locked! He maybe a canal pirate. Thar be many a water way fer them to prey upon.

Of course the hardest pyratin be out west on a dry lake, not that the sailin be hard, tis more a scarcity of the prey be the problem it be.

Welcome mate, and I be takin me rum neat.

-Greydog

B)

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Fresh Meat, More Drink!

Aye, welcome to the Pub Captain McKenzie.....now bout that first round, ye do mean one fer each hand, yes?

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Ah, another landlocked pirate from Okiehomie

Ney assume he be land locked! He maybe a canal pirate. Thar be many a water way fer them to prey upon.

-Greydog

B)

Aye there's water to be found round here if ya where to look for it. If the winds and fortune be favorable I hope to be increasing me plundering area and venturing further afield in the future.

I thank ye all for the hearty welcome and would like to give a special shout out to Blackfoot and Captain Emerald Shaunassey as I see by the marks left on the map that we be striking out to do our plundering from similar areas.

B)

B) welcome to the pub, mate! ray - i be having raspberry mead on the captain of course. B)

take a stroll around the place - if ye be having hunger, br sure to stop at the tsumani kate. william red wake runs a might fine establishment and red cat jenny be a might fine hostess. again - a most hearty welcome.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

snowing?? good gods, woman, just who did you make mad?! :)

its been a cold rain almost steady here.. glad I got all my stuff done yesterday. I did get 100 or 200 sheets of articles done.. I'm looking into a stamp or something for us. A bright spot of blood red would perk em up.

I guess when I posted as guest, the ISP thought I was a spammer and shut me out. Odd how that happened.. humm.

anyway, welcome to the midwest pirates, there's a grand group of pirates near Wichita. I havnt been to the Muskogee faire yet, but I hear its great! Envious I am..

Ray, put a mojito on the newbies tab.. and thank you for the drink!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg