That's Just Really Cool

Misson

I do so love the internet. I got a $127 textbook for $48 plus $4 shipping and then used Google to find a coupon at the vendor for an additional $3 off that.

Plus I found a new source for gibbets.

What a place, what a virtual freaking cool place!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was looking for a suitable pic of C3PO for my new avatar, I stumbled across this:

c-3poleggings.jpg

Golden C-3PO Leggings Cost $159,000

Leggings are women next cherished accessory after handbags. And why not as they have sensual appeal within them!

When the accepted truth is that they have been successful in churning heads and making men move to and fro, the latest offering of golden C-3PO leggings from Nicolas Ghesquière’s Spring ‘07 Balenciaga is destined to entice men . But not all of us can dare to carry them off with élan for its astonishing Star War like design and also its biting price tag of $159,000.

Via Gizmodo

Pretty cool. Every woman should own a pair. (Although I think I could make a pair for less than $159 K.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 5 months later...

Facts from the cool...

"Rubbing your eyes causes your heart rate to slow down, preparing your body for sleep. The outer eyes contain the rectus muscles, which are responsible for moving our eyeballs. When you rub your eyes, and apply pressure to these muscles, you also stimulate the vagus nerve that runs along side the rectus muscles. The vagus nerve has many functions, one of which is controlling heart rate." (From the Sydney Morning Herald)

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Tusk!

(If you don't want something with sound playing on your computer, wait 'till you get home.)

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 1 month later...

Today I got my first gold tooth crown. Now I can pretend to be Jack Sparrow. (The good lord know we need another person who does that. ;) )

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 months later...

Interesting stuff on eBay today. I doubt if this is period, but I think it's cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170431261130&Category=38067&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Mission_banner5.JPG