Me baldric needs a buckle...

mcdrago

The belt is 2 3/4. I am looking for a square pyratey type of buckle. I have a round one, but it just doesn't look right.

I checked both places, but I couldn't find a square one big enough. I couldn't find the ones you showed from the second place either with or without pictures.

Anybody else have any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a belt off Ebay, but the buckle wasn't big enough. I still need a square buckle for my 2 3/4 baldric. I tried Santa Claus belts, but the buckles are too narrow and cheap looking.

There must be big square buckles like that somewhere. I would prefer brass if I can get it, but I will take silver looking in a pinch. Since I'm not doing Cap'n Jack, I don't want one o' his. That seems to be about all I can find.

Anyone???? Help me.....

• 2 weeks later...
I gots one!!!

Go here for really good pirate gear:

Leatherlore.com

Careful now, Leatherlore has some really sweet stuff but I have been waiting since December for a leather bottle. The owner has had some health issues so ye may wish to take heed and only order stuff 'off the self' else find yerself in long line that may never come to an end.

...and they sure are nice leather bottles too. After three months not sure weather to say I need me coin back and go elsewhere er wait till after he drops stone cold...

:lol:

(I be gett'n real discouraged with Internet bounty of late....still waiting fer me refund from the wrong breeches order)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!