Pirates *AWE*and it's awards...

Iron Bess

Bummer about the layoffs, Bess. I'm sure that wasn't easy to do. :angry:

Welp, Bess is right though to some extent. There are several fan fictions out there (ranging in rating from pg to x rated) of Elizabeth going off to find the Fountain of Youth with Barbossa and Jack. One or two of them have Elizabeth in a Relationship with Barbossa. Yes, has the wee Will boy tagging along.

There are many other fan fics also involving post AWE. But few with good plots and story to it really.

It would have to take something mighty huge to bring Will and Elizabeth back. Considering where Will spends the majority of this time on the sea realms between worlds. Course, does sound odd with Elizabeth being head of the Pirate Brethren that she be left out of what next is to come with the world ever changing on the verge of more wars.

But it was a nice "end" with Jack going to the Fountain in Florida. Love that hint there btw.

A 4th one would indeed and could introduce more characters. Eventhough Beckett is gone... the EICo continued on.. hell, we all (should know) that it was the EICo that took on the monopoly of tea trade to the US colonies which spawned the Boston Tea Party. Oh, yes.... still many possibilities. After all... it's the time of enlightenment and revolutions!

But for now... there's the fan fiction. I'd write something but haven't the time really to sit down and write it as I'm working on other things currently.

Terry did seem rather torn in his Blog about doing a 4th one or not. He did mention that IF they do another PotC film, a 4th one will be the only one and very last film. And that's a VERY big if. Hehehe, I don't blame everyone to be pirated out, Bess. Sounds like a LOT went into these films and pushed a LOT of folks to the limits.

~Lady B

:angry:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

(Chuckle) ,,,

Does no one think of going after Davy Jones just becasue you missed him?  :angry:

No...please. Write him out. Write Calypso out. Awful, confusing, messy, pointless sub-(sub-sub-sub-) storyline...bring back the undead pirates.

They can't use anything from fan fics? I understand the legal issues, but I doubt that's even totally possible. They can't possibly read all the fan fics. Although I can see where if a popular story got written, they would avoid it like the plague. God forbid someone should write something similar to what's already being written...Funny situation, ain't it?

Bess, I thought you were in craft services? Or is it craft service people that you had to lay off?

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Bess, I thought you were in craft services? Or is it craft service people that you had to lay off?

No m'dear...

I'm Talent Administration for Walt Disney Studios here in Burbank and also do the TV and Features Production Coordinations as well. We set up the offices for Talent and see to the shooting locations and sound stages here on the lot.

The situation here is a very sad one for my Talent deals.

Most of these kids only make $400 a week anyway to start and how are they to survive? Keep their car payments? Apts? No one seems to care

It's all ludicrous so please don't get me started. :angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

But the writers strike is taking presidence right now so hopefully that will be settled for all that are involved...It's been too long...

Yes....

And the majority of the 63 people I've laid off over the last week and half could care less about a Pirate movie. :lol:

Dang... that'll include writers of LOST I take it...

<_<

Best written show on tv... ever.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Dang... that'll include writers of LOST I take it...

:P

Best written show on tv... ever.

First off I agree with you John 100%. Been a LOST fan since day one.

From what little that gets leaked our way, I can tell you that if and only if there is a 4th POTC that Will and Liz will be in it but only as minor roles. It will feature Captain Jack and Barbosa doing what they do best.

So if my sources are correct everyone will be getting what they want, but rumors of cutting Mr. and Mrs. Turner out all together are just that...rumors.

I still don understand why there hasn't been another High budget Pirate Movie since the POTC movies captured the world. I mean come on.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Is it just me or does Orlando slur his words or something? I first noticed it in Kingdom of Heaven and it seems particularly bad (maybe because I noticed it) in AWE. He did it in CotBP, too, though. Sometimes he's a tad hard to understand at times...just a tad.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg