"Captain" Saddam???

Captain Tito

Every time I see Saddam, I think of South Park.

"Heeeeeey Satan! Relaaaaaaaaaax!"

My former suggested that we should force him to watch the South Park movie over and over, but that doesn't relate to the idea that the scallywag looks a bit like Blackbeard at the moment...

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Avast, don't be insultin' the good name o' "pyrate" by givin' it to the likes o' Saddam! The filthy bilge rat be below such a title!

Though I must admit he be lookin' a bit Blackbeard-ish durin' the photos o' those medical examinations, before he was given a shave . . .

(And really -- I believe the perfect punishment would be to subject the guy to N*Sync music videos until he's ready to talk. He'd never make it more 'n an hour or so. 'Course, you remember the story about some dictator-type guy who was claiming sanctuary in some Embassy-type-building-something-or-other? We blasted rock music at 'im for something like a week straight until he finally surrended? Yeah. :ph34r: )

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

Yah that was ol Manuel Noriega, the Pyrate of Panama!

He practically begged the US to take him in, on Christmas Eve nonetheless.

I think he should have to do a constant back-to-back marathon of The South Park Movie, then N*SYNC, alternating over and over again.

Then if he doesn't tell us anything, we behead him like they did Blackbeard. :lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>