WOOHOO! WE CAUGHT THAT SOB!!!!

BLACK JACK SHALAQ

Th main thing I finds disturbin is its obvious this confused Walter Mattau lookalike living in a hole (anybody notice that resemblence but me?) wasn't directing attacks against ANYbody.

I wouldn't feel too joyful, If I were Iraqui. The US caught it's former pet despot living in a hole. The next one we put in power over them may be worst. :lol:

I was thinking Walt Whitman meself. But that's an insult to the memory of a great poet. I agree there are still too many ways for GW to screw this up yet.

Th main thing I finds disturbin is its obvious this confused Walter Mattau lookalike living in a hole (anybody notice that resemblence but me?) wasn't directing attacks against ANYbody.

I wouldn't feel too joyful, If I were Iraqui.  The US caught it's former pet despot living in a hole.  The next one we put in power over them may be worst. :lol:

I was thinking Walt Whitman meself. But that's an insult to the memory of a great poet. I agree there are still too many ways for GW to screw this up yet.

QUOTE; I agree there are still too many ways for GW to screw this up yet. :o

>>>Sigh<<<. I promised Stynky that I would behave when it came to politics on this post . >>>>as Black Jack Bites a hole thur his tongue<<<< OUCH!

>>>> Black Jack even sits on his hands so he can't type<<<<

Ya see Stynky....I'm stickin' to our bargain!!

Black Jack :o

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

I have a feeling the bastard's cutting a deal right now. If there were ever any WMD's, and he knows where they are, he has an unbeatable bargaining chip: "Hey, GW, I can legitimize your war if you'll give me a nice, comfortable cell across the aisle from Noriega! Think of it! You're vindicated before the world and you get reelected next year!"

That would be an awfully hard propositipon to resist.

On the other hand, maybe the old homeless bum has nothing to negotiate and he goes onto the garbage pile with so many others.

To our soldiers: Job well done! I was one of them once. I wish it had ben in a better war

Former sergeant John

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic! I love a good argument! It's what makes this country great! Now, ironically, the Blokes of Baghdad will have the same opportunity to piss and moan that everybody here has! I think that's fantastic!

:D

A tip of the tricorn to the troops for a job well done. A pat on the back for the intelligence services for finally congealing their feces. Iraq has been a problem in one way or another for a long time. Now that problem is more one way than the other. It's not a solution, but it's a step in the right direction. Now, as we head for the exit, we stomp a few cockroaches on the way.

:D

As for Sodom himself? Good riddance. Note to Assama: pack up your dialysis machine and round up your wives, ***hole, we're still lookin' for ya...

Only by great risks can great results be achieved.

-Xerxes

I almost spewed my diet pepsi onto my monitor when I read yer post. He does bear a striking resemblence!

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.