Barbie doll pirate

Rumba Rue

What a "saucy buccaneer look" she has! :lol:

The only thing she's missing is a clipclock!!!! :lol:

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

The Time Keeper.....Some day..Some day..tick tock tick tock..EEErrrr

Eye want...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

LOL. It would never work...I could see her boarding cruise ships just to get the spa treatments. :lol::lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thats just bluidy wrong....but funny :lol::lol::lol:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Ahhh....I used to be a collector of Barbie. I still look once in awhile to see if there are any cool one's worth buying. I would say, Aye this is one for me collection. Way too cool. And I want her coat too. :P

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Well... you gotta remember my comment was coming from a wench that has shunned dolls and been collecting swords since thage of 8 year.

:P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay, I admit, I was prepared for "Cheesy Barbie Pirate", but, concidering they could have made the doll with blond hair and a pink coat and hat, they didn't do too bad. On a scale on 1-10, I'd give her a 5 for effort.

And I hate to admit it, but...I do like the boots. Not to wear with garb, but just to wear with jeans. (Sorry, I have a serious shoe/boot addiction. Where's Cheeky? I need back-up. :P )

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Okay, I admit, I was prepared for "Cheesy Barbie Pirate", but, concidering they could have made the doll with blond hair and a pink coat and hat, they didn't do too bad. On a scale on 1-10, I'd give her a 5 for effort.

And I hate to admit it, but...I do like the boots. Not to wear with garb, but just to wear with jeans. (Sorry, I have a serious shoe/boot addiction. Where's Cheeky? I need back-up. :P )

ROTBDLMAO!!!!

You GO Wench!! :P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

My doll can kick your dolls a**.... :lol:

lol.jpg

and no..thats not my doll really

Aye Red Cat... Eye got me laugh on from Thet.. YAs cans Include that last post of YArs in me scrap book ifen ye would.... Thankie :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

How about a pirate barbie that has a peg leg, hook, eye patch and a handicap hang tag?

-Greydog

:lol:

P.S. How about a barbie with jack boots and a black unifrom? Wait, that would be Klaus Barbie, shiver me timbers! Nevermind.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Oderless glad I made ye laugh! Sure..I'll be sure t' add it!

Grey Dog you made me laugh now !Klaus.... :o

I think she's quite a dandy and wouldn't mind havin' her. I can have her standin' right next to a couple other Barbies I altered a wee bit attire wise. One of them looks like Elizabeth Swann in the Barbossa dress from the first film. I'll have to get a pic of it sometime.

But it's a nice outfit that that Barbie has one... for a pirate at least. It could be worse.

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...