Shoes! & Boots!

Mary Diamond

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All told- I'm very happy, and thankee t' Mary for her fine quality footware, and incredibly reasonable prices!

and I be castin' away me boots and elastic-y buckles...Ha harrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Gunpowder Gertie ~

Thank you so much for you kind compliments ~ I am happy to be of service!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 weeks later...
As a follow up to my Reasonably Priced Buttons , I humbly offer Reasonably Priced Buckle Shoes and Leather Bucket Boots.

I just got my pair of Buckle Shoes today. I have to admit that I was somewhat skeptical, but I am VERY pleased with my order.

They do run a bit small as noted. I am a full Men's size US 10 and the Mediums fit perfectly. They are also surprisingly comfortable right out of the box.

I will certainly recommend to others who are getting started on their kit.

"No Profit Grows Where is No Pleasure Taken."

• 2 weeks later...

Aye- I spent a ton of time on my feet in New Orleans- sadly couldn't go in the parade as I had aggravated an existing ankle problem before I left- but, I have to say, I was very happy with me shoes! They fit well, I had NO PROBLEMS with chafing, sliding or anything like that. Other'n just bein' footsore from strolling the French Quarter, and that would've happened anyway!

They were excellent, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Like Gertie I've got some foot problems. The National Park Service Rangers at Castillo de San Marcos have introduced me to a guy, one of the volunteers, who has a shoe shop and makes orthopedic shoes with buckles. They do not look PC form up close but if it keeps me on my feet for more than an day I'll give it a try. When I get them I'll post a picture.

The shoes pictured are from a different source but are similar to what I will be getting.

Shoes1.jpg

Shoes2.jpg

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.

• 2 months later...

Mistress Diamond, are shoes still available for purchase? I find myself in need of footwear for PIP.

Yes, the shoes are still available, and I do have a partial order assembled. Please PM me with your questions and the size you might be interested in ~

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahoy, Dear Mates!

No, tis not a mirage, I am here, though I have not been on in for more of the year than I care to think of. PiP is around the corner, and I have received a few urgent requests for shoes, which I am working on presently. If there is anyone else who requires shoes for PiP, PM me ASAP! I am placing the order Friday. Payment via PayPal will be accepted to expedite orders.

As always, I remain,

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Thank you for your inquiry, Vintage Sailor ~

I sent a shipment of shoes to PiP last year ~ this year I have just a few pair I am bringing, primarily for orders. Shoes I have available ~ all Women's, 2 pair size 7, 1 pair size 10. Possibly one pair size 8.

If there is any interest, please speak now so they can be set aside!

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Good Afternoon, Vintage Sailor ~

I will bring with my ladies leather boots, and my husband will be wearing his leather boots (sigh ~ a torn achilles tendon is not making his life great right now), so you can see them. Boot availability has been a problem in the past, with unbelievable shipping delays from the company I order from. So, if you don't need them right away, you can at least have a look at them, and I'll see what I can do if you are interested.

Wow! Your wife does have small feet. I will have the size 7s with me, in case she would like to have a look at them.

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems that my period shoe hook up may fall through. I ordered a pair of shoes in brown that were to be done by October but I still dont have them. That was my plan to have some period footwear by PIP. Always tough doing bizz with friends...

Im sure I will figure something out but if there is any chance that you could have something in a 9ish size then I would surely purchase them.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

• 4 weeks later...

Ahoy, oh sparkly diamond-y one. ;)

Be yo'r choice of colonial ladies footwear be th' same? Or is there pictures of the selections you have available again? I'm pondering about obtaining a pair (at least) in time for RF (praying I get to attend, barring illness or weather).

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Good Morning, dearest Lady B!

The 2" Heeled Buckle Shoe is indeed still available ~ priced at $40 per pair. If you need them for RF, please try to let me know before the end of December ~ the holidays are sure to tweak my provider, and they are not as responsive as I would like sometimes.

Pilgrim-14.jpgPilgrim-14-w.jpg

YHS,

Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!