Pirates Raid the Lockhouse in Maryland

blackjohn

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shivver me timbers... you show up, and I'll bring the bacon!!!

We have an accord.

Splendid!

For anyone who is interested, the best place to find accurate and up to date info would be on the Pirate Brethren web forum. However, as things unfold, obviously I will post the details here as well.

Until then!

:lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Blackjohn, Thank You for including us in the scenarios ~ I don't think I will soon forget the gentlemen requesting another "chick fight".

Twas my pleasure. I will admit to a certain... hesitancy to allow finely dressed weapon so close to danger, but... you traveled so far, how could I deny you a chance to get your hands dirty.

And... DAMN fine pics!!! What sort of camera were you using? I know how hard it can be to get good pics by candlelight, and these are some of the best I've seen. What's your secret?

My Home on the Web

I loved getting to met everyone Saturday!  Thank you so much for everything (I especially liked the sword training!).  I hope my present was used :lol:

I saw nary a drop, dash it all!

:huh::lol:

Twas being served at dinner Saturday night... and much thanks to you for it Rogue!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

That was "BLACK JOHN"...and his protogege...."DURTY JOHN" :lol:

Or is that Little John? Or Little Stinkin' Durty John... who kept running around to and fro between your camp and Bill and Ted's Adventure Tent... as furtive spirits... fleeting glimpses of shadows racing through the night... with some devilish plan to drive me to the brink of madness...

Or to put it another way. Fun kids! I'm glad they were there. They really did add to my enjoyment of the event.

My Home on the Web

That was "BLACK JOHN"...and his protogege...."DURTY JOHN" :lol:

Or is that Little John? Or Little Stinkin' Durty John... who kept running around to and fro between your camp and Bill and Ted's Adventure Tent... as furtive spirits... fleeting glimpses of shadows racing through the night... with some devilish plan to drive me to the brink of madness...

Or to put it another way. Fun kids! I'm glad they were there. They really did add to my enjoyment of the event.

Was wondering why you were running back and forth chasing them, but the madness explains it... :lol: And they had a ball tagging along with you. Thank you. Folks like you not only help the younger generations get interested but help them stay interested as well.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Was wondering why you were running back and forth chasing them, but the madness explains it... :lol: And they had a ball tagging along with you. Thank you. Folks like you not only help the younger generations get interested but help them stay interested as well.

Well... it seemed like the fun thing to do. Honestly, when I first saw a shadow run by I was like, "what the..." and just assumed I was imagining things. Then I saw it again and I thought, "hey, let's play this up and make it into something fun." Which it was. Glad they enjoyed being chased as furtive spirits.

Thanks. And likewise, I'm glad you bring them. It's cool to have kids around, and I look forward to the day when they can meet mine.

My Home on the Web

Blackjohn, Thank You for including us in the scenarios ~ I don't think I will soon forget the gentlemen requesting another "chick fight".

Twas my pleasure. I will admit to a certain... hesitancy to allow finely dressed weapon so close to danger, but... you traveled so far, how could I deny you a chance to get your hands dirty.

And... DAMN fine pics!!! What sort of camera were you using? I know how hard it can be to get good pics by candlelight, and these are some of the best I've seen. What's your secret?

Mmmmm, BlackJohn, you flatter me! I do love being called a weapon ~ or were you thinking woman? No matter, a compliment either way.

My sweet little Fuji F31 is responsible for the fine photos. Sorry to disappoint, but it is discontinued, and the replacement camera F50 took a step backwards.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

125_1547.jpg

You just have to admire a man who dies still clutching his tankard!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:B):huh:

Crewe of the Archangel

Ahhhh, Bacon.

125_1451.jpg

Beware!! That be Archangel bacon, thanks to Maddogge!!

Crewe of the Archangel

Ahhhh, Bacon.

125_1451.jpg

Dear William, you do recall my unabashed delight when you mentioned you would be cooking Bacon at PiP, correct?

Now, if I can only count on some eggs, maybe a tomato on the side, and an ice cold Pepsi ~ well, my breakfast routine would be complete!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Silkie, the photos you took and posted are Wonderful. I have enjoyed looking at them. Thanks a bunch for sharing. You did a fantastic job at taking pics.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

125_1557.jpg

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Gosh, Cheeky really beat me up that weekend. First the "chick fight", then braining me with the spoon, and then skewering me with MY OWN SWORD! Ouch ~

Great photos, Silkie!

(Whipping her head around)....Come now...I didn't leave a mark on you!

I must admit...the most hilarious thing about that whole weekend is we both broke our wooden busks! Did yours leave a mark when it broke too?

Thanks to Mary's handiness...I had a spare which she had graciously gave me several months before.

God Bless ya Mary for letting me fight with ye!

...(stay tune...More action packed adventure lay instore for next time we meet, Mad Mary Diamond....Mawwwha...ha...ha...) :D

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"