RH question

blackbonie

It depends on what you are ordering, if she has it in stock, if it's a custom order. I've placed several orders with Kass and have gotten things in as little as 2 days. While some things I ordered she didn't have in stock and it took maybe 2 weeks if that. I know she went out of her way to get things for me that she didn't have. I think she said custom orders may take up to 6 weeks (I could be wrong on that).

Sorry if that wasn't much help.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

A week _really_ isn't that long.

If Kass hasn't answered you she probably hasn't gotten your email because I always get very prompt replies from her to emailed questions.

I'm in Belgium and it took about 10 work days for me to get my pattern (which was in stock), so I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

does anyone know how long it takes to recieve an order from Reconstructing history? i cant find any info about it on the site and i messaged kass over a month ago with no answer.

She has some sort of policy about not taking orders from private messages if I'm not mistaken. I believe your best bet is to deal with her directly via her toll free number, as opposed to email or pm.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

does anyone know how long it takes to recieve an order from Reconstructing history? i cant find any info about it on the site and i messaged kass over a month ago with no answer.

She has some sort of policy about not taking orders from private messages if I'm not mistaken. I believe your best bet is to deal with her directly via her toll free number, as opposed to email or pm.

well i ordered it right off the site, and i know it hasnt been too long.but im also wondering if my credit card has been charged yet too.i guess ill try to call her tomorrow.also the email reciept i got doesnt have everything i ordered on it, but it has the full price,so im kinda worried