Wot are you drinkin' right now....

Patrick Hand

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There's a partial blenderful of frozen margarita in the freezer that's calling my name. But I'm trying to resist -- at least until after supper.

Solitary drinking in the middle of the afternoon is probably not the best habit to cultivate!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wishin' that the water I was drinkin' was a Pina Colada

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Hmmm... I need to ask Mr. H. to buy me a bamboo lounge chair to go with the Pimm's.  :lol:

Bless Mr. H., he did buy me that lounge chair. [Okay, well, it's faux ratan made out of plastic resin rather than bamboo -- but it's quite comfy.]

Sadly, the weather's turned soggy, so I can't sit out on my lounge chair and drink Pimm's today.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

uh....Appleton Estate - Extra, 'n washin' it down with....uh....Appleton Estate - Extra

:lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

I'm about to make myself a tall glass of Pimm's & lemonade and sit out in the back garden in my chaise lounge and contemplate the overly long grass I should be cutting.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A nice cup of rich, smooth Jamaican coffee.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Well, I was get'n tired o' th' same old, same old so I toss'd her o'erboard.... :D NO! NO! That Not Be What I Mean!!!

...as I was was say'n; Harken t' me now lads 'n lass'! Harken t' me now!

I was get'n tired o' th' same old so I went seek'n somth'n different. Now I ha'e seen this on th' shelf before but always thought it just be yet another rum a try'n t' play on th' old 'sea dog' theme; that be until I read what BilgeMunky ha'e t' say 'bout it...so I pick'd up a bottle last night....and th' Bilge Sells This One Short He Did!!

Now do not get me wrong, it not be th' 'Holly Grail' o' rums, but I say it would sure rank up there. It be a rum what defiantly set it's self apart from th' rest.

Sweet? A lit'le. Molasses'y? Not really. Spicy? OH YA! It be much like th' BilgeMunky say; "somewhat pepperie" 'n definably SAUCY 'n SASSY! It'would make a great sip'n rum on a cold stormy sea it would, 'er e'en on a cold wintery night whil'st sit'n round a fire.

Right now I be drink'n Sea Wynde, 'n it be 102 degrees outside!

uh...anyone got a grapple hook?!?

;)

Pyrate 'Superior Blanco'

they were all out o' Pyrate XO, both large and small bottles...but this Superior Blanco really aint that bad.

Pink Lemonade

• 4 weeks later...

champagne with a touch of port

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yellow Tail...Shiraz-Cabernet blend. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Pimm's with Tonic Water . Not bad, but it tastes better with Ginger Ale, which I was out of.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog