A Report from Pirates in Paradise

hurricane

Yes.. during the day good sir.

I have wanted to sail all me life... my family is big into maritime history and I grew up hearing stories of tallships and pirate lore. Our house was filled with models of tallships and we had gorgeous antique paintings of pirate ships. I was trained to shoot weapons on this day too.

So doing this event made me feel right at home... I am looking forward to more and getting my calendar ready for the next coming year.

Gabrielle aka pirate princess

cabinfreindsbanner-vi.jpg

I was most impressed with the turquoise color of the water whilst we were sailing. I had always thought that the postcards were "touched up" but, my gawd, I couldn't believe how beautiful it really is!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I have posted photos of our crewe at Pirates in Paradise, at http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/kw-scrapbook.html

And welcome aboard to Olaf and Master Snidley for joining our crewe from the shores of Hilton Head Island. We've established a beachhead on the East Coast...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Now that I've sobered up! I return to the decks with my new crew (the Pyrates of the Coast). The festival was a blast and if you missed me grog, there is always next year. :ph34r:

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

I have posted photos of our crewe at Pirates in Paradise, at http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/kw-scrapbook.html

And welcome aboard to Olaf and Master Snidley for joining our crewe from the shores of Hilton Head Island. We've established a beachhead on the East Coast...

Great pics, one thing, I wonder why my firewall tripped not allowing me to see the thumbnails.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Nigel!!!

How are you mate?

I heard your sail through the friendly skies wasn't so friendly. I am glad that you got to port safe and sound. Might you and the gang be available for a cruise to Hilton head possibly around March? Olaf and I have considerd building a float in the Savannah St. Patty's day parade. Of course it will be a large galleon , the King's finest. Anyone interested in swinging off the yard arms during the parade are more than welcome. Me hopes to be stumblin' trew the streets wit me mate soon! :ph34r:

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Stumblin through the streets, eh? I seem to be having deja voo! Weren't we doin' that about a week or so ago?

I'd love t'join ye! We'll see what we can do. Talk t' Hurricane and the crew too.

Yes, the voyage back was "rough seas" and a surly crew. Made it back to home port by about midnight. Arrgh.

Took me two days t' recover.

:lol:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Only two days to recover! Nigel you need more elixir. Don't yerself and the rest of the crew more magnamious elixirs upon my next adventure . Betwixt drunk and passed out I stumble ready to mix!!!!!!!!! :lol:

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

Olaf me Hearty!!!!!

I jes be needin tellin ye....er...uh....sumtun...er I fergot .....wheres ye flask....hep me amember!

darkRose

aka Rogue's Pierre

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Did anyone else get some pictures of the DVD release party? Plenty of fantastic pix of the festival... which now I am kicking myself into making plans to go. :(

But.. again.. anyone have pix of the DVD release party? Anyone..?

Huzzah!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!