Oceanside Harbor Days

Iron Bess

Oceanside is hosting a Harbor Day's event the weeks end of September 14/15 down at the Beach.

Location is Oceanside Harbor and PRP will be helping with the hosting duties with the whole encampment.

Come on out if you can!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm coming. Yes, another weekend in So Cal. I have to get my fix before the winter comes and makes sailing on the Pacific a little colder. Are you coming down for both days?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Eye shall be present wit Stranglehold at this event.... Sept. is making for a busy month! :P

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Are you coming down for both days?

Oooh... most likely, yeah,

After all it's at the BEACH!! <_<

I'll have to drive back and forth both days though.... have the Pirate Pup to think of. <_<

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Are you coming down for both days?

Oooh... most likely, yeah,

After all it's at the BEACH!! <_<

I'll have to drive back and forth both days though.... have the Pirate Pup to think of. <_<

Ay!

Hope you don't have to drive too far!

Why don't you bring the pup with you?

Avast, ye scurvy dog!

Ay!

Hope you don't have to drive too far!

Why don't you bring the pup with you?

Well, it's about a 1:45 min drive IF the traffic is with me... and the *pup* is 105 lbs. No dogs on the beach.

Hmmm... wonder what the rules are about ponies?? :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well, if Stranglehold will be there I guess I'll have to come and harass them. :P We didn't have our tables near each other at Comic-Con and I missed them.

I don't know why I haven't heard of this. Oh I know....because we're doing Cub Scout recruiting during September. But I'd love to come for a day.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

*Bump*

Harbor Days is this coming weekend.... hoep to see more of you!

For those of you that remember him here, STYNKY TUDOR came to Dana Point tall ships!! It was SO MUCH FUN TO MEET HIM!!

Hope more of you can make it to Ocean Side. :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye, and Black Rory Harper says "Thank You" to Stynky.

The will be a new arrival to celebrate at Oceanside. Gun Master Harper will be bringing out his new 6lb gun for the show. Expect some loud broadsides on the Spirit of Dana Point and Californian.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Iron Bess,

I'm bringing my penny whistle, may I annoy in? I mean join in?

Of COURSE you can!!

The more the merrier and you already know the names of most of the songs we do....

Have at it hon! :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oceanside Harbor Days

On September 15th and 16th 2007, the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce along with Cox Communications and Genentech will present Oceanside Harbor Days at the Oceanside Harbor. The event will feature arts and craft exhibits, great food and fun activities for the entire family. The event is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day.

Two event filled days of sun, sand, and surf provide an outstanding opportunity for residents and neighbors to experience fun activities including the new Pirates Plunder exhibition, vintage pirate ships, children's area, Nail 'n' Sail Competition, Military, Police & Fire displays, and more.

Harbor Days is free to the public and is presented by Oceanside Chamber of Commerce, Oceanside Harbor District, Cox Communications and Genentech.

pirateheader6.jpg

~Black Hearted Pearl