Movie Review

Came across "Return to Treasure Island" at the 2nd hand store. Tis the sequal to Disney's Treasure Island but is not a Disney production. Robert Newton reprises his role as Long John. The plot seems ta be a mishmash rearrangement 'o the original wi' a few new faces thrown in.

Saw Apocolypto a few weeks back. Kept gettin' flashbacks of James Brolin in a beat up car escapin' from the evil semi. Didn't care fer it.

A History of Violence- I wants me money back <_< Sad excuse fer entertainment.

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

Yesterday I and a friend went to see "Enchanted" and we loved it. It was funny and light hearted, costumes were grand especially in the ballroom scene. I don't want to say too much so not to ruin it for any other. However, it was especially fun to hear the audience's reaction ...ladies of all ages and even a gent or two...to 'love's kiss denied' went "oh...nooooooo." it really happened. LOL.

I would recommend it for anyone not jaded by love and especially for those that may be thinking of giving up on it. smile.

Anyway, it was good and glad that I went. I even told another friend that hasn't seen it yet that I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I was thinking of buying amazing grace. The person I want to watch it with is no longer Christian, and I don't like to impose my religion on others, especially when their own faith structure seems to be working well. Is the movie too preachy?

Your most and obliged humble servant,

William Dezoma