The Skirmishii ~ Black Powder

Mary Diamond

Me parents will be bringing some food down for the lot of us. Not sure if we can feed everyone but we'll have vittles for sure. They've got their own chickens and gather several dozen eggs every day. Their also planning on making some "chicken 'n dumplings" and venison stew. My dad just downed 2 deer already this season and hes turned about 9 pounds (precooked weight) into jerky. So we gots some food, make no mistake. Pat you are certainly welcome to join in. Besides my dad likes hes coffee in the mornings too. <_<

Silkie~

Don't worry mate, we'll make sure we bring some extra cords, and we will be arriving early enough to scout out the distances and make a plan for ye.  Let me know if you need anything else brought, as we are driving and can pick up things for as needed.  :huh:

where ya pullen out of???? :huh:

if commin from the detroit area.....bring me down a hani

if commin from chicago area....bring me a uno pizza

if commin from nearly any where from the east coast....sam adams

if commin from anywhere south area....some sweet tea

if from the midwest....sweet corn

if commin from outwest....grab some fresh organic steak

otherwise....from about anywhere else....liqour and beer will do nicely

thanks for offerin..... :rolleyes:

errr.....wait.....were you askin everybody??? :lol: er just silkie??? :huh:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for pitching in at the last minute to take care of needs that have cropped up. This will probably be a year for testing and researching the needs that will benefit the future PIP events, so again, thank you.

First thing that comes to mind to obtain... cooking gear.. two spits, two tripods, three large dutch ovens with lids, one large kettle for boiling water, one iron grate and two frying pans....

This stuff is heavy to transport, so if the fort could either invest in cooking gear or would hold it for all of us if we contributed... that would be one major coup.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for pitching in at the last minute to take care of needs that have cropped up.  This will probably be a year for testing and researching the needs that will benefit the future PIP events, so again, thank you.

First thing that comes to mind to obtain... cooking gear.. two spits, two tripods, three large dutch ovens with lids, one large kettle for boiling water, one iron grate and two frying pans....

This stuff is heavy to transport, so if the fort could either invest in cooking gear or would hold it for all of us if we contributed... that would be one major coup.

Perhaps, if a few people are driving in, each might bring a few pieces to lighten the burden? Mark, Yak and I are driving from Miami ~ if there is a place on the way to pick up cast iron, we could grab a pot or 2.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

We've got a tripod/ spit, a dutch oven, and a pot of some sort. So we'll have some stuff with us. My mom was able to purchase a cooking kit from the blacksmith in Westville, but that will be staying by the careening camp. So the Archangel crew would probably need something of their own.

I'm bringing a 12 qt dutch oven and tripod. If we need anything else let me know.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)