Happy birthday mad woman cheryl

crow

:D Happy birthday there Lass set yerself down an have a tankard or two of rum as I raise mine , my tankard that is , in your honor . And may you live to be 120 and may the last words ye hears be mine . " Slaint !"

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

happy birthday Love. cabin boys for presnts

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

A lady so refined would celebrate her birthday with a glass of champaigne, a special dinner out at a fine restaraunt, a evening filled with fine entertainment and finish with a night of passion......

But.... Mad Woman Cheryl, would have a bottle of grog to wash down the shank of meat she was chewing on. Followed by getting thrown out of the strip club, and finish by knocking ol'e Bill to the ground and having her way with him just before she passes out.

I doubt if Bill would want it any other way.... Happy Birthday fair lass. A December brthday is truly fitting for you as you are a person who brings light and joy to all who are lucky enough to meet you....... Flint

:P:P