some pirate stuff for sale

Hello there Lads and Lassies

i have a few things to get rid of,

Ok lets begin first i have a pirate cutlass for sale its replica sword measures approximately 36" long and features a curved steel blade with a blood groove on each side. The guard is also made of steel and sweeps into a graceful point. The handle is made of wood. im asking $45.00 + shipping price reduced

next i have a leather baldric with a brass jack sparrow buckle on it like from the first pirates of the caribbean. the buckle its self is worth $50.00 but im selling the baldric and buckle together for $50.00 + shipping

Next i have replica blunderbus pistol type its non-firing weapon

its a nice pistol and a pretty good size asking $20.00 + shipping

i also have to Gentlemen pocket flintlock pistols asking $15.00 each or for both $30.00

thats it, if your interested in any of the items above leave a message here and ill get back to you if you would like to see pictures leave a message here with your email and ill send them too you

Thankie maties

ol jack the pirate :lol:

Well could you give us a link to where you are hosting the pictures then?

Putting pictures up in the pub is easy.

I'll give you a step by step rundown of how I usually do it:

Go to http://www.flickr.com

Make an account

When you have made said account, upload photos.

When you have uploaded the photos, click the thumbnail of the photo you want to post on this forum.

Flickr will open the photo in a larger size in a new page.

Above said larger photo you will see the following: add note, send to group, add to set, blog this, all sizes, order prints, rotate and delete.

From that menu, choose all sizes by clicking that option.

Flickr will then open a page which gives you the following options (above your photo):

square, thumbnail, small, medium, large, original (unless it's a small sized photo, then it might drop medium and/or large)

From that menu, choose either small or medium by clicking that option.

It will then show, in the same page, the photo in the size you have selected.

Underneath the photo you will see:

To link to this photo on other websites you can either:

1. Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage (followed by the url)

2. Grab the photo's URL: (again, followed by the url).

Take the URL from OPTION 2.

Paste said URL here.

Highlight said url in the same way you would highlight something for copy, paste.

Then click the image button.

That should allow you to post a picture in this forum.

I always do it that way and it always works for me.

<_< Still have a few things left, come check out the pics good stuff a 36 inch cuttlass sword, its now$35.00 + shipping - a straw tricorn hat brand new $10.00 + shipping -a Replica Blunderbus now $20.00 + shipping and a brand new Jack Sparrow Brass Buckle with a Black Baldric $50.00 + shipping come take a look if interested leave a message here or pm me have a good day mates ;) and happy shopping. i also added 4 more pistols check down the page theres pictures <_<

:D i have four more items for sale ,Four non-firing replica pistols

This full-size non-firing piece is a well made replica of an Italian percussion lock pistol from the 19th century. The original piece was made in Brescia, Italy around 1825. This accurately detailed replica features an engraved barrel and highly detailed furniture. This piece also features a working action. The hammer cocks, and the trigger releases the hammer. It is constructed of antique brass finished metal and polished wood. This replica would be great for costume or non-firing re-enactment use. Overall length: 14 1/2" Barrel length: 9"

Asking $25.00 + shipping this pistol is brand new

1340763451_b80e96b289.jpg

This Kentucky Flintlock is a replica of one of the first flintlock pistols produced in the United States. This 18th century pistol features a wooden stock and brass patina fittings. The action works just like the original. The hammer cocks, and the trigger releases the hammer. This decorator / collector model gun cannot be made to fire real ammunition. It is constructed of metal and polished European hardwoods.

Asking $25.00 + shipping also brand new

Overall length: 15 1/2"

Barrel length: 9 7/8"

Weight: 1.4 lbs.

1340763515_09c89cd5b6.jpg

1383767234_892e70e5ba_o.gif

I also have two of these Gentlemen pocket flintlocks $15.00 each or $30.00 for both

• 2 weeks later...

B);) I just sold the straw tricorn hat but i still have a few more things for sale, Here is a picture of what i have left the sword with the brass handle is a windless sword im asking $90.00 for that one it comes with a scabbard very nice sword

1418616517_91bb65647e_b.jpg

the jack sparrow buckle and baldric is also still for sale just not in the picture :ph34r:

I'll take the Windlass sword and the baldric, the money's on the way...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)