Broadside returns from the Caribbean

Just got back from a cruise in the western Caribbean. We set sail from Tampa (home of the Buccaneers!).

Made port in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; and Belize City, Belize.

Had a great time. Got to swim with STINGRAYS! in Grand Cayman and with some other fishes in Cozumel.

Met an ol' mate in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Here's a pic:

dec01_17.jpg

Broadside

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus

Sounds like a great trip. If you ever get a chance in the area of Cozumel, check out Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) which is a few miles north of Cozumel. Tiny little island that's not so touristy however they do have the best nude beaches next to the Yacht Club. I swear they must pay the local hotties to come out there and nude sunbathe... Definately a sight worth beholding.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Sounds like a great trip. If you ever get a chance in the area of Cozumel, check out Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) which is a few miles north of Cozumel. Tiny little island that's not so touristy however they do have the best nude beaches next to the Yacht Club. I swear they must pay the local hotties to come out there and nude sunbathe... Definately a sight worth beholding.

A grand place to visit, to be sure! Unfortunately, Mrs. Broadside might not agree! Thanks for the tip, however. Maybe, I can plan a 'business trip'.

Arrrr!

Broadside

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus

Be careful of those business trips, you might come back and have a nice meal followed by you hanging from a yardarm by Mrs Broadside's own hand.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

• 2 months later...

Usta cruis Cayman and Cayman Brac as a lad. #snif# ah memories....

.....or what I can rememberr of it. :ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered