"AHOY, STYNKY!!!"

the Royaliste

Make sure that Pirate Crispy Dick of yars makes up me negligent behavior to ya. . .

I sooo, don't want to know what that is supposed to mean.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Make sure that Pirate Crispy Dick of yars makes up me negligent behavior to ya. . .

;)

El Pirata,

In um, ah, earlier posts some where Mad Woman Cheryl has referred to her shipmate pirate hubby as Crispy Dick, I believe that be his Pirate name. . .

Where the H'LL have I been?....Stynky...my deepest apologies.... the best of wishes for the next year for ye. Now, if you'll excuse me....I'll just go keelhaul meself for this dire oversight, and ponder on this Crispy Dick, and how such a gent acquired the unique name. *stomps off, removing her hat, and coat, preparing for her swim*

Captain of The Morrighan.

Happy belated birthday, Stynky!

I see ya got hold o' some o' the same brew we was a-drinkin, eh mate? From the same batch, perhaps? That was some dam fine stuff! I got some from a fine fella named Olaf, who be hangin' with us Pyratesof the Coast.

Yummy Rummy!

:)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

OK Stynky..ye don't get off that easy....I be givin ye berth and cause I didn have no puter didn know it were yer birfday...so no spankins from ol size 2 fer you...and yep Olaf and his little concoction was quite fyne....believe it was passed around the booth more than once...and was a pleasure to be wit ye on yer birfday!!!!

Nigel...I just gots to have that recipe.....!

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

:huh:

El Pirata,

In um, ah, earlier posts some where Mad Woman Cheryl has referred to her shipmate pirate hubby as Crispy Dick, I believe that be his Pirate name. . .

Too much information for me...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

El Pirata, let's just say that hubby is lower level paraplegic. Contents of microwaved stew heated up accidentally fell into lap. You know how painful the rest o' the story is......he is recovered now but the name is gonna stick like glue.

:)

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Aye, microwaved stew being flung onto the laps of the ones you love. . . sounds like another great party Mad Woman Cheryl, I’m almost sorry that I missed it.

Anyway, Happy 17th Beerthday there to ya Mad Cheryl!

Now let me buy ya a drink, just stay away from me lap with that bowl a stew.

Happy Birthday to all of ye!!!

I do hope yer celebrating is still on going.....do not pause fer me to catch up.......I'm trying to figure out how to get the cake inta' the little box on me desk to send ye a bit........maybe in tiny crumbs.............