POTC Suite at Disneyland Hotel

ANAHEIM, Calif. - - As Disneyland hosts a summer filled with buccaneers lodgings fit for a pirate king – or a loyal fan of Pirates of the Caribbean – can now be found in the elegant “Pirates of the Caribbean Suite” atop the Sierra Tower of the Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim.

The Disneyland Resort celebrates the popular film franchise with newly added enhancements to the attraction as the crafty Captain Jack Sparrow, his ruthless and cunning nemesis Barbossa, and Davy Jones, the legendary ruler of the ocean depths, have joined the “Wildest crew to ever sack the Spanish Main” in the classic Disney Park adventure. After a three month closure for the enhancements the attraction is now officially re-opened to guests at Disneyland and in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

Fans of the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, the hit film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl or the new film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (in theaters nationwide July 7) can now live-out their pirate dreams at the Disneyland Hotel in the all-new “Pirates of the Caribbean Suite” (formerly one of the hotel’s Presidential Suites). The specially redesigned suite is intended to fully immerse guests, providing family lodging that combines modern conveniences with décor, furnishings and ambience that evoke the fun, whimsy and adventure of the films and attraction.

“This is the kind of experience you could only have at a Disney resort,” says Tony Bruno, vice president, Disneyland Resort Hotels. “Along with our other rooms and suites, the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean Suite’ enables guests to feel they’re really living the Disney entertainment experience.”

The “Pirates of the Caribbean Suite” experience begins as you ring the doorbell, which plays, “Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate’s Life For Me,” and enter the living room. There you will find Old World rugs covering dark-stained hardwood floors, with wooden beams overhead. The Spanish colonial-style furnishings could be part of a pirate’s plunder, yet the room also provides landlubbers’ comforts including a wet bar, 42-inch plasma TV and surround sound stereo system.

Down the hall, the Master Bedroom (or “Captain’s Quarters”) features a vintage canopied four-poster bed with cast iron lighting fixtures and (in addition to a 37-inch LCD TV) decorative artwork inspired by elements of the Pirates of the Caribbean films and attractions. The Master bath compliments the pirate furnishing with some more modern amenities such as a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower.

Younger guests will find their own pirate stronghold in the second bedroom, which features a more playfully rustic theme with nautical-inspired furniture.

Among the treasures to be discovered in the suite, including some in locked display cases, are a replica of Captain Jack Sparrow’s revolver, rare pirate figurines (discontinued) from the popular Walt Disney Classics Collection, a lithograph signed by Disney Legend “X” Atencio (Lyricist for the song for “Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate’s Life For Me”) and a replica of the mysterious Davy Jones’ “Dead Man’s Chest.” The suite also boasts spectacular views of the Never Land Pool area below, Santa Catalina Island, the nearby San Bernardino Mountains and fireworks over Disneyland.

Like Disneyland itself, the Disneyland Hotel is now celebrating its 50th Anniversary as one of Southern California’s premiere resort hotels, offering a wide range of amenities, services, dining and recreation. For information on group rates and meeting accommodations, call the DISNEYLAND Resort sales office at (714) 956-6510. For hotel reservations, contact a travel representative or call (714) 956-MICKEY. For general DISNEYLAND Resort information, call (714) 781-4565 or visit www.disneyland.com.

http://www.filmedge.net/POTC2/suite.htm

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I like that bath duck though, very amusing :)

They sell those here at the studio...

I have one sitting on my CD rack on my desk. :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'll take the bookcase, the two chairs by the fireplace and the globe please <_<

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Dibs on the four-poster bed, the telescope, and the beautiful oriental-style carpets. <_<

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Can I get this room at a Government Rate? :angry:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

They sell those here at the studio...

I have one sitting on my CD rack on my desk.  :huh:

The Studios park you mean?

If so then I'll go have a look at the DLP studios park in October.

Although I'm not holding my breath they'll have those in stock.

No, I mean at the Employee Disney store here on the lot in Burbank.

We call it the *Student Store*

All the junk that you never knew you couldn't live without.

Until you saw it. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ha Ha Ha Iron Bess you had me laughing on that one..it trully would take a coffer o pennies to pay that off!!!!!!

Iron Bess I sent a pic of that cute little duckie to my g/f who is a Disneyholic and she did not recognize the duckie...do they sell it at the Disney Park here in Anaheim?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

As I said in a post a few above this one... they have it at the store here on the studio lot.

They may well sell it at the Park but I don't know. If they do... I'd have her call the WOrld of Disney store out in DownTown Disney, Emporium store on Main Street and the Pirate store in New Orleans Square to see. Most likey they would be there. :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif