Jolly Roger Seat Covers

El Pirata

Since I have a new truck and want to keep it nice as long as possible I was wondering if anyone knew where I might find a set of Jolly Roger seat covers?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

The image that did come to my mind...on seeing the caption .....had nothing at all to do with a vehicle..........I was........amused (highly)

perhaps it was the influence of reading "privy wall" just prior

I never you;d have thought that one in a million years. You mean people put covers on their toilets?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I've seen them at Auto Zone. Mate, do a google search. Best bet ifinya ask me.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

You mean people put covers on their toilets?

Aye, they do, but you'll never see a man put one on. Toilet seat covers are designed to send seat and lid slamming down as soon a a gent begins to take a pee! If you're not fast, ol' "Mr. Happy" might get a crushing blow as the seat falls. And, of course, if you're peeing, there tends to be a mess.

So there you are, mopping up pee, "One-Eyed Johnson" sore, and you're cussin' like.. well... like a pirate. Then the Mrs. comes in, reading you the riot act for peeing on the rug that matches the toilet seat cover that caused the whole problem in the first place!

A Word of Warning:

Toilet Seat Covers turn your toilet bowl into a Penis Guillotine!

:lol:

Ooooooooohh.....what does one say to that, who is not of the male species. Ummmm...thanks for the enlightenment.....next time I consider redecorating...those will NOT be on the list. Don't have them now, and for the sake of male memberage everywhere, I pledge, to never own one thus forth.

Captain of The Morrighan.

Aye, they do, but you'll never see a man put one on. Toilet seat covers are designed to send seat and lid slamming down as soon a a gent begins to take a pee! If you're not fast, ol' "Mr. Happy" might get a crushing blow as the seat falls. And, of course, if you're peeing, there tends to be a mess.

So there you are, mopping up pee, "One-Eyed Johnson" sore, and you're cussin' like.. well... like a pirate. Then the Mrs. comes in, reading you the riot act for peeing on the rug that matches the toilet seat cover that caused the whole problem in the first place!

A Word of Warning:

Arrrrgh!

You be standin to close which I'm sure the Mrses appreciates in some ways. I be sharin that dark colored ones can cause a young lad to mistake it for being open, especially if he be peeing in the dark. I learned my lesson and toss the whole set out. :lol:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

i havn't seen any jolly rogers, but I did see a Celt Cross on fire, and a skull on fire. Either of those could be good. I saw them at Kmart and Wallie World.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

A Word of Warning:

This would proably explain why I don't know about them. Definately bringing back nightmares from childhood, and visits to my family...

ye, they do, but you'll never see a man put one on. Toilet seat covers are designed to send seat and lid slamming down as soon a a gent begins to take a pee! If you're not fast, ol' "Mr. Happy" might get a crushing blow as the seat falls. And, of course, if you're peeing, there tends to be a mess.

A Word of Warning:

AAHHH!!!

another weapon to add to me arsenal.

AAAAARRRRRRR!!!

hafta get the big extra thick plush covers.HARR!

knarlies beware! Capt Weaver's toilet seat is out ta get ya

*laughs maniacally*

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

A Word of Warning:

:ph34r:

try a mammaogram.

How does that happen? I've never seen a seat fall back into place when it's been left up. Ye sure ye be not clinging to it fer balance on a rough night at sea? Do ye think it's something personal..... the toilee not liking to have it's sides pee'd on?

AAaarrr the toidee's revenge.....next time e' wakes me up in the middle a' the night peeing like a race horse from a league away with the bathroom door wide open.....get 'emm.......... :ph34r:

Well I don't have seat covers, but I sure do have a skull in my trailer hitch, that the eyes light up when I hit the brakes. Believe me, I don't have hardly any tailgaters anymore! LOL! :P

RumbaRue

** :P **

That sounds like a lovely idea...where might one plunder such a treasure?

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Since I have a new truck and want to keep it nice as long as possible I was wondering if anyone knew where I might find a set of Jolly Roger seat covers?

hmmm...I could have sworn I saw something on seat covers at this site, but I can't find them anymore. And this site has a lot of jolly roger merchandise...everything from banners, to air fresheners to condoments...it even has toilet paper...

The Pirates Locker

Maybe you'll be able to find your seat covers? :P

I don't see it either. Maybe I'll have to enlist my buddy's wife (she has a sewing maching and knows how to use it) to make me some.

I am not sure who to thank Salty or Dog but whichever thank you for making me surf your link. I have been looking for a few years for plastic skull key chains:

keyring2.jpg

I need to get me a job over Christmas Break -- I need more bloody cash for all the great pirate merchandise out there! :P I need Calico Jack playing cards, and the game Pirateer really looks like fun. And MUSIC! They have pirate MUSIC!!! Oh, I gotta have some of those CDs . . .

Definitely need a job. ;-)

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

Well I don't have seat covers, but I sure do have a skull in my trailer hitch, that the eyes light up when I hit the brakes. Believe me, I don't have hardly any tailgaters anymore!  LOL!  :rolleyes:

RumbaRue

** :rolleyes: **

That sounds like a lovely idea...where might one plunder such a treasure?

I got my light up skull via the Internet (sorry, I don't know the site, as it was a gift), however I just recently saw them at Auto Zone car stuff. Check around, I know they are out there. In fact I just saw a Happy Face one the other day. Hmmmm, you could paint a black patch over one eye....

Rumba Rue

** :rolleyes: **

That would be a problem for  me since I can't honestly remember seeing one...

AAhhhhhh....Dr. Zigmuuuund strokes his black beard contempletivley und says...."Zen zie probllleemmm iz wit yer memorrrry.......HHHmmmmmmmm....or wit yer eyes...............aarrrrrrr"