'KA-BOOM!'..."Say Wot?

"beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission"

Is there another way???

why, yes......

1. pretend you've already been forgiven and don't change your behavior (works for millions world wide)...

2. creative variation..." I thought that was on even numbered Tuesdays....."

3. disbelief..."I thought you were kidddddding"

4. deafness..."what did he say?" practical with cannons involved...

5. a. privilege...."you didn't mean me..........did you?"

b. make friends with someone important (gov or movies...equal power) picture in the papers with cannons, get on "Oprah"

6. confusion....(personal fav) create a three page form on your computer, fill it out by hand and send it to an imaginary office with the $20.00 check for your "Fire Cannons Anytime/Anywhere " liscense.......(keep a photocopy)

7. get Fred to assume responsibility...accompany him to the hearing and insist on a translator for him......Aaaaarrrr ye scabberousmumblemumble

8. call it a past life flash-back (likely anyway) should be a hit up there...down south (CA) it would only work in Venice

............................................. :ph34r:

"beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission"

Is there another way???

why, yes......

1. pretend you've already been forgiven and don't change your behavior (works for millions world wide)...

2. creative variation..." I thought that was on even numbered Tuesdays....."

3. disbelief..."I thought you were kidddddding"

4. deafness..."what did he say?" practical with cannons involved...

5. a. privilege...."you didn't mean me..........did you?"

b. make friends with someone important (gov or movies...equal power) picture in the papers with cannons, get on "Oprah"

6. confusion....(personal fav) create a three page form on your computer, fill it out by hand and send it to an imaginary office with the $20.00 check for your "Fire Cannons Anytime/Anywhere " liscense.......(keep a photocopy)

7. get Fred to assume responsibility...accompany him to the hearing and insist on a translator for him......Aaaaarrrr ye scabberousmumblemumble

8. call it a past life flash-back (likely anyway) should be a hit up there...down south (CA) it would only work in Venice

............................................. :ph34r:

Sounds pretty mornal to me...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

(New invention, fireworks mortar balls in the swivel gun!!...Waaaaay kewl!!)

Try wadding with 4 ought steel wool. Makes wicked tracer.......

Hawkyns

:lol:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Aye'm still fer the mortars, but they are a friend's, an' an old crewmate, if'n she shows!!..Most likely will, tho, she's missed nary a New Year's in the last 3 or 4..."

:lol:

Now thar be a thought for ye......New Year's aboard the Royaliste. :lol: Hmmmmm.

Captain of The Morrighan.