Elizabethan Sea Dogs!

kass

And not everyone that goes to Faire wants to be "educated" ....

Awh heck.... untill Johnny Depp does a movie about Elizabethan Sea Dogs..... no one will even care.......

i dont believe that. ive been dressing as a "fantasy pirate" for 10 years. im sure many others have too. i think the movies got more people intrested because it put the pirate thing out there. i used to have a hard time finding pirate stuff but now its everywhere.its a good thing,not a bad thing. as far as the elizabethan sea dogs thing,if you could get it out into the general public where people see it,who knows.

[MODERATOR MODE ON]

I've got my eye on this thread people. Don't cross the line, or there'll be Hell to pay and no pitch hot.

where was the line crossed? i just want to know so that i dont accidently cross it.imnot being sarcastic here either, im serious

[MODERATOR MODE ON]

If the line had been crossed, and it may have only been reached but not crossed, then the person who did the crossing uncrossed it.

One thing I have found over the years as a moderator both here and elsewhere, everyone draws the line in a different spot. Often, the line becomes blurred when the poster is a friend, etc. All I ask is, when posting to Plunder, that we treat each other with the courtesy due a weary traveller who has sought shelter here for the night.

(Yeah, I've been reading too much eastern philosophy again.)

:lol:

[MODERATOR MODE OFF]

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.