Pyrates in Cleveland area?

NorthCoastPyrate

I'm in Columbus just a couple of hours down the road from Cleaveland....

As for strictly Pirate festivals.... Not so much out here.... There is (was?) Great Lakes Medieval Faire Thier web site .... They have a Pirate theme weekend, next weekend it seems....

It's a long drive, but there is the Toronto Pirate Festival at the end of August... It would be about 5 hours drive for you. I only go because I am originally from Toronto... Toronto Pirate Festival Web Site

The Archangel crew seem to be centered in Indiana and Illionois... You may want to contact them about any events they may have in those areas.

There is the Ohio Renaissance Festival

Thier web site.... They seem to have a Pirate themed weekend in Mid-september. It's closer to Cincy, so that would be about a 3 to 3 and half hour drive for you....

There is probably more... but off the top of my head that is most of what I know.

Michael_banner.jpg

As for strictly Pirate festivals.... Not so much out here.... There is (was?) Great Lakes Medieval Faire Thier web site .... They have a Pirate theme weekend, next weekend it seems....

It's a long drive, but there is the Toronto Pirate Festival at the end of August... It would be about 5 hours drive for you. I only go because I am originally from Toronto... Toronto Pirate Festival Web Site

The Archangel crew seem to be centered in Indiana and Illionois... You may want to contact them about any events they may have in those areas.

Thier web site.... They seem to have a Pirate themed weekend in Mid-september. It's closer to Cincy, so that would be about a 3 to 3 and half hour drive for you....

There is probably more... but off the top of my head that is most of what I know.

:rolleyes: Thank you, Matey. Much abliged. I'll look into the Pirate Weekend. This weekend, we take our daughter aboard the Nautica Queen in Cleveland for Capt'n Willie's cruise. He is a tame pirate. In August, we'll be in Cincinnati for the Whynot. That should be great. Next year we'll probably try to get out to the Blackbeard Festival in Virginia. Thank you again.

the crewe of the archangel...well i wouldnt say we are centered...well really anywhere..... :rolleyes: ...we gots folks in virginia,illinois, wisconsin,california,texas...and i in a lonley outpost in d-troit area....

our next 2 events will be in wisconsin ata time line event(first weekend in August)...then down to indiana for a stricktly pirate event(second weekend in August).....

if interested in either...pm us.....

:rolleyes:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

:( Thank you, Matey. Much abliged. I'll look into the Pirate Weekend. This weekend, we take our daughter aboard the Nautica Queen in Cleveland for Capt'n Willie's cruise. He is a tame pirate. In August, we'll be in Cincinnati for the Whynot. That should be great. Next year we'll probably try to get out to the Blackbeard Festival in Virginia. Thank you again.

:( Thanks again for the info on the Medieval Faire. We had a blast and ran into plenty of pyrates, from Barboza to Jack Sparrow and everyone in between.

Keep the wind in your sails . . .

Your welcome on the tip for the pirate weekend at Great Lakes Faire... I wish I could have been there myself, some good friends of mine were there and I would have liked to be there to enjoy.... Unfortunately other obligations kept me elsewhere....

Sorry M.A.d'Dogge, I wasn't trying to pidgeon-hole the Archangel crewe as being a strictly Indiana and Illinois group, but those areas (and Wisconsin) seem to be the areas where the highest concentration of members live and go to events (although you have members everywhere and go to events in many other places)... B)

Saying you were centered in that area just seemed like an easier way of saying all of that. B)

Michael_banner.jpg