Pennsic

Bloodrose

So who's going?

I'll be there for almost the entire two weeks..... (minus the Monday to Wednesday of setup week).

If you are going to be there, feel free to stop by and say "Hi" during the day, I'm in a more family oriented camp, so I'll be "out" most evenings and nights. I'm camped in the area closest and just under the Runestone on Ruestone hill.

Michael_banner.jpg

So who is going to make you "boom"? :P

I am part of the Company of the White Rose, which runs the artillery for Pennsic... So I will be on the hill playing with the cannon... We are camping across from the battlefield on the corner of Agincourt and Tours. Again look for the cannon.

And for the other definition.. that is personal info....

I'll be there with my little pirate princesses from land grab Saturday through first Wedneesday (that's Opening Day, i think), then will return Friday night the 3rd, and will stay just past the weekend, coming back home Tuesday night. We'll be camping with Tortuga, in B09 but downhill from the Outlanders, frighteningly enough... :huh:

I'm camping with Brotherhood of the Sacred Light, E01 - look for the big round pavilion with the skull and crossbones flag on top!

Cap'n Kalum - I KNOW I'll be seeing YOU! :)

Captain Myfanwy T. "Bloodrose" Blodynrhos

The Midnight Rose

"Why is the rum always gone?" ::stagger:: "Oh. That's why."

Organize a Pub photo opportunity and get some pictures!

We will be sure to have our camera with us.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.