Happy Turkey Day

El Pirata

Since I didn't see one elsewhere, I hope everyone has a great Thansgiving. Remember what we all have to be thankful for and fair winds...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Ol' Black Jack want's ta be nice (fer once) n' wish everyone involved wit dis here board a wonderful turkey day. When all of you are gathered around the Captn's table for yer feast, please give a lil' prayer o' thanks to our men n' women over seas. Pray fer their saftey n' good hunting!

:huh: Gnry Sgt. Black Jack Shalaq

Heavenly father,

Thank you for this day n' this feast. Thank you for allowin' me to live n' serve this wonderful country. Please continue to look after our sons n' daughters saftey in the scum infested middle east. Bless our soldiers deadly aim n' HIGH kill ratio. In other words lord, allow our troops to kill our enemies by the truck loads.

:huh::rolleyes::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

In your name n' honor, amen

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Ol' Black Jack want's ta be nice (fer once) n' wish everyone involved wit dis here board a wonderful turkey day. When all of you are gathered around the Captn's table for yer feast, please give a lil' prayer o' thanks to our men n' women over seas. Pray fer their saftey n' good hunting!

:huh: Gnry Sgt. Black Jack Shalaq

Heavenly father,

Thank you for this day n' this feast. Thank you for allowin' me to live n' serve this wonderful country. Please continue to look after our sons n' daughters saftey in the scum infested middle east. Bless our soldiers deadly aim n' HIGH kill ratio. In other words lord, allow our troops to kill our enemies by the truck loads.

:huh::rolleyes::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

In your name n' honor, amen

Well I'll be a goose fried in chicken fat... I never knew you were one of the elite Uncle Sam's Misguided Children... May wonders never cease there Gunny.

On another note, your little speal was magic to my ears. Never knew a Jarhead could write something like that...

Thanks

EP - the SQUID wannabe in the Army.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

While we are thinking about our families sitting around us eating to the point they feel unlively, try this little trick on them: Movie It ought to liven things up a big...

I thought it was nice.. and I"m a heathen pagan! Gods bless you all!!!

I'm thankful for calm seas, prevailing winds.. and young pirate lads in really tight leather pants and bucket top boots,.... meself... :rolleyes:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

I thought it was nice.. and I"m a heathen pagan! Gods bless you all!!!

I'm thankful for calm seas, prevailing winds.. and young pirate lads in really tight leather pants and bucket top boots,.... meself... :rolleyes:

I'd be preferin young lasses in tight leather pants. *cool beans*

do you know how hard it is to slice a turkey with your cutlass????

happy turkey day!

;)

That's why we have fingers... Don't cut, tear... Hello... *shrugs*

Quote; EP - the SQUID wannabe in the Army.

You Mister ,was a UNITED STATES SOLDIER. A walkin' talkin' tightly wound, family sized can of death n' destruction. You fear nuthin' for you are fear itself. Besides, squids just drive the bus. It's the foot soldier who gets off it on the bad side of town.

;) Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Me 'n' me crew be wishin' all ye scurvey dogs a Happy Thanksgivin'.

I just be wishin' them TV executives would wait fer the holiday ter end before startin' the Christmas commercials. ;)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

On behalf of all the Iowa Beef producers,

Eat more beef!

Yes I had turkey too, and pie and taters.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I am a bit late with this....but I hope ye all had the best of days...family and friends...I read the posts that been put here..and am proud to be part o this crew....

I pray to my own God for our troops...wherever they might be...and offer a prayer for each of us here...

Thank all of ye.....

Now as fer lasses in skin tight leather breeches....I gots me good eye on one.

Merrydeath.....it be the IOWA PORK PRODUCERS that be the fun bunch out that way.......hehe...love dem piggies....

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

DRose, sure ya like de Poke chops, but around here, the piggies are smelly and a step down from the Iowa Beef Producers pets..

Love dem burgers and steaks!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg