Put Cascabel on the walls of your home

Jib

I'm at Target in the home section and I look up and see Cascabel! Well it was a Don Maitz illustration featuring a spot-on illustration of Cascabel. If you plan to decorate a room these might be fun for you!

Thanks fer the "heads up", Shipmate !!! I went by my local Target store, but couldn't find these. Can you give me a better idea exactly where to look ? Target is a HUGE store. I wanted to see about them for my grand children's bedrooms.

>>>>> Cascabel

No luck here, either, but you might try googling "wall stickers" or "wallies". There are some wonderful pirate wall murals (basically, wallpaper). Pricey, but as much as I hate wallpaper, I'd seriously consider spending the money.

Don Maitz styled art in the home section. It was near the area where you might choose a boarder to decorate a childs room (sorry Cascabel but you are 'child friendly'). I think I might have seen a Braze sticker too!

;) OOOHHHH! I want it! ;)

Truth be told, Braze and Cascabel were kind enough to "take me under their wings" at PiP ~ and look where I am now! I'd love to have them watching over me as this whole pirate hobby evolves ~ ;):lol:;):lol:

Iron Bess, where'd you find them?

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Don Maitz styled art in the home section. It was near the area where you might choose a boarder to decorate a childs room (sorry Cascabel but you are 'child friendly'). I think I might have seen a Braze sticker too!

Child friendly is what I arrrrr... Anybody that knows me knows that I love the little nippers. I always have a kind word and a gold coin for me young shipmates......

>>>>> Cascabel

I had Cascabel eyeing me for the whole month of May! ( Don's 2007 Calendar)

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

I had Cascabel eyeing me for the whole month of May! ( Don's 2007 Calendar)

I cut up one of the calenders I bought and framed them for my red room.....here is My Friend Cascabel

cascabel.gif

Here is Black beard (above the lamp)

rr03_485.jpg

Here are some of the others.

rr07_485.jpg

The Calender pictures make great wall hangings, when framed.

King's Pyrate

• 3 weeks later...

I remember seeing that. That was a pretty copol exhibit, and it was the first time I paid money to attend that museum. As a local, I don't fall for the tourist kitsch.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum