A BIT OF SERIOUSNESS FOLKS PLEASE LISTEN UP

BLACK JACK SHALAQ

I GET YELLED AT ALOT FOR USING CAPS ALL THE TIME , BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO HEAR ME THIS TIME.

I WENT TO MY DOCTOR YESTERDAY FOR MY FLU. THE DOCTOR INFORMED ME THAT THERE IS A NEW STRAIN OF FLU VIRUS IN THE USA THAT IS A RESPIRTORY FLU AND I GOT IT. FOLKS, I'M TELLING YOU TRUE THAT THIS IS NASTY SHIT AND I HAD A FLU SHOT! HERE'S THE REAL KICKER FOLKS. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT THE FLU SHOTS THAT WERE GIVEN OUT THIS YEAR WILL NOT STOP THIS STRAIN! SO IN CLOSING PEOPLE...BE EXTRA CAREFUL THIS YEAR! THE FLU SEASON HAS JUST STARTED AND IT'LL BE AN EVEN LONGER WINTER FOR YOU IF YOU CONTRACT THIS CRAP! GOOD LUCK MATES!

:lol: BLACK JACK

PS. WASH YER HANDS REAL GOOD AFTER READIN' DA PRIVY WALL!

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop yelling at me.... :lol:

Thanks for the tip. I already had the flu this year and luckily I was able to get sick on both coasts so I hopefully will have already been exposed to all of this years flu variences. If I have not been hopefully by the end of Pirates in Paradise on Monday I will be.

Good luck with a speedy recovery.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I thank ya Jack and Ryann, good luck to everyone.

I heard that there are 4 kids dead in CO from the flu, but no idea if its the same one.

Drinks a tankard of OJ and rum, just to be sure she don't get it. Or mind if she do!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*doles out the vitamin C to everyone, along with the vitamin R.....rum*

He might as well pop some vitamin M and a bottle of Robatussin (spelling???) while he's at it for good measure.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

ou be needing vitamin e.c b, b12 and calicium. Have a Guiness and a shot of Jamersons. It may not cure, but you feel better. Sorry you be down mate. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Sir, I'm amazed the virus can live in yer blood! :rolleyes:

Much less multiply!

Get well soon!

(stepping up me water and C/Bcomp and zinc (but not too much)...was wondering if I should put the effort into finding a place to get the shot.....I don't get sick (shouldn' t have said it....) but the news started to get me a little more concerned.....thanks for saving me the time

EP...vitamin M? Ye lost me.....minerals ....... magnesium?manganese?molybdenum?.................................marshmellies?

Sir, I'm amazed the virus can live in yer blood! :huh:

Much less multiply!

Get well soon!

(stepping up me water and C/Bcomp and zinc (but not too much)...was wondering if I should put the effort into finding a place to get the shot.....I don't get sick (shouldn' t have said it....) but the news started to get me a little more concerned.....thanks for saving me the time

EP...vitamin M? Ye lost me.....minerals ....... magnesium?manganese?molybdenum?.................................marshmellies?

This Black Jack Fella.....Who the heck is he? They allow infected tyrants on the here board?

:rolleyes: Nasty k

Sir, I'm amazed the virus can live in yer blood!  :huh:

Much less multiply!

Get well soon!

This Black Jack Fella.....Who the heck is he? They allow infected tyrants on the here board?

:huh: Nasty k

NK,

To answer yer first question. Who am I?....I'm trouble.

Second question...Yes, They allow tyrants on this here post....yer here.

:rolleyes: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

That flu is probably what I have. I haven't ever recovered fully from the kidney infection and flu like symtoms have been prevlent for way too long with me. I'm calling my doctor on Friday and try and get in.

I've tried for THREE MONTHS to get a flu shot, but my clinic keeps saying they don't have any!!! No wonder I'm sick!!

RumbaRue

** :rolleyes: **

You'd have to be in the Military to undersand Vitamin M. None of the above. It's the cure-all the military doctors use to treat a minor hang-nail to open-heart surgery. Good ole Vitamin M, that and a bottle of Robatussin, who could ask for more???

But I be thinking we're the only two people here. Guess we be the lonely ones on Turkey Day. Here's to ya lass. *raises a cup o Joe*