Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh......!

Hello,

Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Andy Malcolm and I am the owner/craftsperson of Fire Dog Forge, a small weapons and armour manufacturing business. I am a self taught blacksmith and armourer with a passion of re-creating objects as authenticaly as possible.

I am also a re-enactor who initially had an interest in Viking Age, but more recently have became more interested in ancient cultures such as that of Greece, Rome, Germany, and the Celts. I am currently trying to start a small re-enactment group in my town of Horsham (victoria, Australia) focusing on the celtic period 54BC.

I hope to learn more of the pirate culture here on this forum and the weapons common to this period...broaden my horisons and further my personal interests.

Here are some pics of some of my work.

romanknives011.jpg

Copyofromanknives015.jpg

if interested my site is at: www.firedogforge.com

Thanks for reading my waffle!

Andy

Sweet....

However I suggest you post an intro here and ask this be moved to the PLUNDER section where folks looking for weapons will be more likely to see it. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Fire Dog welcome. Love to hear more about how you smith..

There are a few here who re enact other time periods so I'm sure you can get some direction. Pull up a period correct chair an let the drinks flow! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Andy, Iron Bess speaks true, items fer sale should be posted in Plunder.

But if ye want t' meet pirates t' re-enact wit', ye hav come t' the right place. Tell us a bit 'bout yer self, an Ray over there will take yer coin fer drinks.

welcome Andy, to a swordsmith... I hope you'll stay on to talk to us, and not just a hello and quick exit out the back...

we dont' bite.... anymore.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Welcome aboard! Please pull up a chair and tell us all some more about your self. And what beautiful craftsmanship!

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.