POTC 4 ??

I have read that there is currently a fourth being written. How true this is I do not know, but it would be good to know more of Jack's past and how he worked for Beckett who branded him Pirate and burned and sank Jack's ship the Wicked Wench.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

No.

No it is not being written.

DUe to obligations to other projects it is a year away from even BEING written even if story ideas are being floated.

Allot can happen in that time so who knows who will still be interested or available.

You are a long way from POTC4. Sorry but there it is and DO NOT believe the rumors online that Geoffrey has signed and Johnny has signed and the story will *Take them where no Pirate has been before*

It's all bunkum. :rolleyes: (The rock throwing may commence)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well i can dream for a fourth installment! O'course..

*gazes longingly at me banner image*

ye already know who i'de love to learn more stories about :rolleyes: Gotta get more tales of dear Cap'n Barbossa!

Seriously, i do hope there is a fourth movie. I can't think of any group of characters with more stories to tell, nor more adventures to regale us all with.

Well i can dream for a fourth installment! O'course..

*gazes longingly at me banner image*

ye already know who i'de love to learn more stories about :rolleyes: Gotta get more tales of dear Cap'n Barbossa!

Seriously, i do hope there is a fourth movie. I can't think of any group of characters with more stories to tell, nor more adventures to regale us all with.

Nothing wrong at all in wanting....

As much trouble as they were, I'd like to see a 4th movie m'self.

Counting on it.

But really, only after we've all recoved from the last 5 years. (Said in my best Coorporate Disney Voice...) :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oh Lord.... please, forget the Jules Verne aspect.

There is nothing to it.

As I've said before, don't believe everything you read. :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I agree Bess, if they do make some more POTC's with Johnny, I hope they go back to pyratey concepts like they started with such as the un-dead pirates under the curse of Inca Gold. The Fountain of Youth idea is still at least tied to ships. Ponce had gotten 3 ships underway to go look for it and stumbled across FL.....HEY great tie in for Disneyland Orlando...eh?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

How about leveraging the Disney-MGM aspect? Jack, in his quest for the Fountain of Youth, stumbles across a StarGate. While pondering this incredible find, he accidentally spills rum on the Dial-Home Device, inadvertently dialing a valid gate address while trying to mop up said rum. A contingent of seahorse-headed Jaffa step though, followed by Poseidon, who is in fact a Goa'uld system lord. Mayhem ensues. :rolleyes:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I like Iron Bess's comment about Pixar. Financially it would make sense to continue producing something. There's a website out there full of people that just love the movie I'm sure. :lol:

Look what they did with the Hell Boy franchise, a sequel is in the works and they've put out two direct to dvd cartoon movies. Low production costs, don't have to fly everybody out to an island, and just bring the cast in whenever they are available. As long as they don't turn it into a children's show that be fine by me.

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

Johnny I am sure would say yes. The storyline probably will change a bit, but keep Cappy Sparrow as our beloved hero.

I like Sparrow. I must confess that it surprises me that Depp would be so committed to role like this. I guess he must like it because he put his earmark on it from the beginning and got away with several things the corporation was originally against. (Depp always seems inclined toward such odd roles and Captain Jack has the potential of becoming (gasp!) mainstream.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Maybe they just ought to let Pixar do it..... :ph34r:

That'd be great! I swear they are the best storytellers around.

They could use that new cartoon Jack I keep seeing all over the place. AUTOIMAGESGE9651lg.jpg

Pretty neat.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I like Sparrow. I must confess that it surprises me that Depp would be so committed to role like this. I guess he must like it because he put his earmark on it from the beginning and got away with several things the corporation was originally against.

He loves doing it... because his two children, Lily Rose and Jack, ADORE Captain Jack Sparrow.

Savvey? :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I picked up a kite at the 99cent store that has the animated Captain Jack Sparrow on it (like the figurine above). The playing cards also have the same animated Jack Sparrow as well (got a deck along with an Easter Card).

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

How about leveraging the Disney-MGM aspect?  Jack, in his quest for the Fountain of Youth, stumbles across a StarGate.  While pondering this incredible find, he accidentally spills rum on the Dial-Home Device, inadvertently dialing a valid gate address while trying to mop up said rum.  A contingent of seahorse-headed Jaffa step though, followed by Poseidon, who is in fact a Goa'uld system lord.  Mayhem ensues. :lol:

That, my friend, was absolutely hilarious :lol:

I'd like to see another POTC movie, but who knows... they left the door open so that they COULD make one if they felt like it, or were ever strapped for cash and needed to make a few bucks real quick =p but who knows

i'm just waiting around for the third one to come out on DVD, since i got the other two for my birthday and ... yeah...

p.s. that cartoon jack IS appearing everywhere, and i can't say i'm too fond of him. urgh. if they HAVE to make more "stuff" for people to buy, i'd like... more stuff with davy jones =p

61jctci.jpg

Pixar? Oh, Christ NO! That's like doing Star Trek in Claymation. :lol:

Cartoon PotC would be ok.. cause I know kids would go for that! They snatch up Jack like they were at a candy store. They LOVE pirates!

I can actually see a 4th in a couple or few years from now. And that being it.

Honestly, having 4 films would knock it out of the ordinary. You see trilogies, sagas of 6, duos... but rarely do you see a saga of 4 films.

Oh, and if they do make a 4th... BOOBY TRAPS!!! Lots of them. :o Barbossa and Jack going at it... Oh, and that young lad, Spencer - from the Disney Adventure cartoon -, the fountain of youth bit is a grand touch!... bermuda triangle?... Oh, what else is still missing? Mermaids? Sirens?

Not just with an explaination with Beckett... but more on WHY Jack and Hector fight over the same ship! Why do they both claim it's theirs no matter what?

Lots of fun to be had with a 4th. Then I say call it quits.

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

p.s. that cartoon jack IS appearing everywhere, and i can't say i'm too fond of him. urgh. if they HAVE to make more "stuff" for people to buy, i'd like... more stuff with davy jones =p

I noticed few kids going after the cartoon Jack stuff in the stores and was evident with the kids at Marty's fundraiser. They preferred the real Jack pic stickers over the cartoon ones, and same with the store owner. People would buy the real Jack merchandise over the cartoon stuff.

the cartoon Jack isn't a good caricature of Jack...looks mean all the time...and our beloved Jack has so many hillarious expressions...(thank you Johnny)

kttcsignature.jpg