Names, Anyone?

Aberdefia

I'm a great Pirate entusiast (duh) and I'm writing a pirate novel (hopefully to be published) and i'm running low on names for the crew- I wondered if anyone would like any special name addin? because I was just goin ta think up a few more names but I thought what would be better than namin' some of the characters after some real pirates like yerselve's B) It wud be an honour ta name the crew after pirates like you lot ;P- if anyone wud like ta be in my pirate crew just email me or post here whichever- i just thougth it would be a pleasure ta have you join my pirate crew B)B)

You might also want to peruse historical names from old records or gravestones such as these Cape Cod gravestones.

Of particular note in this collection is one Captain Jonathan Sparrow. And that one of the nicknames for Jonathan is "Jack?" Aint history funny?

jspar306.jpg

HERE LYES BURIED

Ye BODY OF CAPT

JONATHAN SPRROW

AGED 73 YEARS

DIED MARCH Ye 21st

1706/7

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

tho i tease my self with an old nickname (for a drooling problem)....Mister Aluitous d'Dogge (M.A.d'Dogge).....

in mine own family tree....where i found an Aluitous...who was reputed to have a "pyratical nature"

'course there is also me real last name....."Beach"......tho it seems a bit ....well disney-ish....for a pirate named "Mister Beach"...sounds like they should be selling surfboards or sumpthin.....

though i heard tell my last name..."Beach"...is actually ancient gaelic.....meaning sandy shorline B)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

"Fee fie fo fum! I smell the bwood of an English wabbit!"

"Wait a minute. You're the giant in the story of Jack and the Beanstalk, right?"

"Yes..."

"And the giant in Jack and the Beanstalk wasn't after no wabbit, was he?"

"Well, I guess that is cowwect..."

"He was after Jack. And he's Jack."

"It's a lie! My name is....Aloysius. He's Jack! Jack Rabbit!"

"No. You are Jack and you know it because it is a fact."

"I am not! He's Jack!"

"I guess I'll have to open with a paiw of Jacks."

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

For a Ten Dollar fee and a cask of Rum when I'm sixty you can use me pirate moniker. B)B)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."