202 Members and going strong!!

Jamaica Rose

Huzzah :P -- Capt Scarlett is the 100th salty rogue to wander into this here pyratical pub. Welcome in Capt. Scarlett. Come by the fire and warm yerself whilst ya enjoy a rum.

This crew has grown quickly, and is still growing. Tell yer shipmates all to drop in and to enjoy the rollickin' fun.

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

"Abso 'floggin' lutely!"

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Ahoy, Capt. Scarlett, and welcome aboard our vessel! My, but our crew is growing! Soon we'll be more than a match for any first-rater the Royals send after us! :P

Capt. William

P.S. The blasted revenooers are taking more o' me hide this year than I thought! But I hope to wrap it up this weekend and resume serious (huh?) posting.

W.

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Huzzah for the Revenue Cutter Service!!! Huzzah! (I'll try to get me friends to cut down the chasin' after fellow pirates, though).

Coastie04

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Ahoy there Capt. Scarlet.... We have reached a hundred and we are just getting started. Glad to have you aboard Capt. Scarlet. I happily await to see what you have to add to our forum.

Well, what say you me hearties..... 100 already. I raise a glass of rum to all of ye. May the wind be gentle on your backs, strong in your sails and may we all ride the waves to fortune...... The Capt.

Capt. William,

Aye, the Lifesaving Service be'd a fine service in its day. However, just one of the organizations that binded into the modern CG. I would be interested in how/why you've a shirt with its logo on it, considering it was incorporated with the Revenue Cutter Service in or around 1915 to form the Coast Guard.

Coastie04

"You know, those little nobs on the rifle are like nipples...you just have to twist 'em once in a while."

-Range officer helping a new shooter sight in his AR-15

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Aye, Coastie, the reason I have a shirt that mentions the U.S. Lifesaving Serving is because a couple summers back we visited an old lifesaving station at Chicamacomico (sp.), near Cape Hatteras, NC. They put on a nice show and lecture, and fire one of the old lifesaving guns that they used to use to shoot a line out to the storm-tossed vessels.

Great fun! I highly recommend you stop there, if you're ever in the area. And it's a great area for pirates, since nearby Ocracoke is where Blackbeard fought his last.

Then there's also Lost Colony; and Roanoke Park, where they have the Elizabeth II, a full-sized, sailing replica of the type of vessels that brought the colonists to the New World, in the 1580's.

Faire Winds to ye,

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy everyone!

I had no idea I was the 100th member to join until I ventured further into the message boards today. Jamaica Rose, you must be very proud of your meeting place for all of us sea rogues. I think it's wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Fair winds and calm seas,

Capt. Scarlett "Mouse" Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

I think as the 100th member don't you receive a complementry cabin boy.

hehehe

Captain Luigi,you sure love yer cabin boys. I must admit,there is no better way to forget the stresses of life than a fine cabin boy(girl).

Capt Weaver

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Welcome Caaptain Scarlett. I think as the 100th member don't you receive a complementry cabin boy. :rolleyes:

What? No complimetary Cabin Boy? I'll have to tell the rest of me crew the bad news then. Poor sods, long time at sea and no action for any of us...er them.

Captain of the Lusty Lady

Capt. Luigi.... you'll have to ask Angus about if they squeel the same. He's the one who said he would take astroglide back with him..... The Capt.

Never shoot your cannon straight in the air..... for when the shot lands, you may no longer be there..........

mmmmmm,whale oil sounds perfectly enchanting-I'v e used seel oil and it leaves a right fishy scent on ya-even on shore it reminds ya of the sea :) :P:rolleyes:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Captweaver,

I know a harlot or two dat leave ya a right fishy smell as well.

Back to Capt. Scarlett though...whata could we do fer her fer being da 100th member? B)

Maybe a moonlight walk on the plank fer two...

how about a coupon fer one free keel hauling...

some other sugestions???????

Capt. Luigi and Capt. Flint,

You sure do know how to make a pirate feel welcomed. I feel the love all the way here in the desert seas. I'm havin' a hard time decidin' if I want the floggin' or standin' behind the cannon when it's bein' fired. Gee, that moonlight plank walk for two sounds soooo romantic.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Capn' Luigi,

Ya missed a few o' yer favorites...

Showin' th' new cabin boy the "Golden Spike", or 'is first turn in th' barrel...

Hmmm.... mebee we could have a barrel-built-for-two fer the lass, bein' th' 'undreth pyrate on this board.... ?

An' fer those o' ye tha' can nay count, 'Undreth bein' after nynee-ninth...

:ph34r:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

It is I Don Brewski. and well things are just keeping a float here. just saying arrrrr.

Bruce

Ahoy, Don Brewski! Long time no see! PRP misses ye!

Melusine de la Mer

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Hmmm.... mebee we could have a barrel-built-for-two fer the lass, bein' th' 'undreth pyrate on this board.... ?

Hehehe...Dorian I like ye idea the best! Can it be filled with the finest rum in all of the Carribbean?

Scarlett "Mouse" Hawkins

Capt. of the Lusty Lady