Knife sheaths

capnwilliam

I have me a beautiful handmade sailor's sheath knife, but I need a sheath fer it. I want to keep me doublonns in the pirate brotherhood: :lol: Does anyone on this list make sheaths, or can you recommend a sheath maker?

:unsure:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Post me a pick and I can let you know. I've been doin' work for a few years.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Aye. I be in the same boat. A working blade and no sheath. I'll post as soon as I can.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Gary- could you give a little more detail on the boat sauce, please? Proportions, working temp, how long does it stay liquid, storage, etc.

Does it dry to non sticky? I've got tarred marline, but it's just way too sticky to use anywhere it will contact something else. Will the sauce coat it so that it doesn't stick to everything in sight?

Thank You

Hawkyns

;)

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

• 1 month later...

Actually my father was a custom leather worker for years at southern california ren fair working in the degaz weaponry booth

and was almost half the price of the off the rack leatherworker at faire his work is all hand done and is gaurenteed till the leather rots off the blade

every year i see his bags and sheaths still being happily worn by people even though its been 7 years since he did a faire Im sure hed help

id need the demesions of the blade and what exactly you want done so i can get a price if your intrested a picture might help too

let me know if your interested cerealkillerhehe@aol.com

Email Dark Rose on this message system. You can look 'im up on the website right here. I know he had some great stuff at the PIP Festival in Key West. Stynky may be able to help as well. I know he was helping out down there. Thomas was busy making tankard straps, but I don't know if he makes sheaths for knives. Baldrics, yes. Sheaths, ?

Anyhoo, fabulous work, good prices, nice folks!

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

I need two sheaths.. one is too small and took a strip of me leg when it split the sheath, and the other was without a sheath when I got it..

need another one for a dagger that is getting scratched.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg