I thought this port looked familiar

So, I be sailin by this here place in me brings'em near and sees this here port that seemed to be one I remembers. Well blows me down and picks me up. Ray me ole son! How bout loadin up a few o them thar pitchers with Guinness fer me mates and fergets when ta stop pouring! Drinks are on me matey's it's good ta be home! Huzzah!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Welcome home, Arthur. Nice to meet you. Kind of you to stand us drinks.

I'll definitely have a pitcher, but fill mine with Pimm's & lemonade please, with lots of ice, and a pretty paper parasol for my glass.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Arthur! Welcome back, luv! Ye've been well missed!

How's 'bout lots o' drinks and merriment, m'dear to celebrate yer joyous return?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Rumba muses the situation over and gives one of her favorite rouges, Arthur from Kent a sly smile and a wink....

Ah I see you got my message in the bottle....sorry you had to drink the contents first to find it...and sorry the writing is all smeared, I'll be sure and file a lawsuit against that cheap paper company for you, oh and I'll throw in the twit who doesn't know what size box he needs for his heart.... :huh::D

Aye welcome back t' port Mister Richards..

Was wonderin whar ye been. Huzzah on th article... :ph34r:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

So, I be sailin by this here place in me brings'em near and sees this here port that seemed to be one I remembers.

NO one ye remembers? Ye are too old.

Well, well, well if it isn't Diego Santana de la Vega me boy!!

How longs it been my friend?

<<Dispatching Ray for another round, I lean over and pull the cork from an unnamed bottle behind the bar>>

Shots again mate? How things?

;)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Well here it is another darn Friday and ifin there needs be another reason fer throwing some gold about here's to Fridays and may the following two days be filled with such spirits as today's!

Ray, for the ladies sake, keep 'em coming.

So I be guessing grammercy fer the kind words be in order. It's not like I forgets, it's more like I am jes trying to slake me thirst mates.

Been a while you know I can't remember what it was I wanted to say but ifin ye be a pirate and ifin ye takes it seriously, then ye best be sittin in the parking lot at the Big Bear Pirates Fesival on the morrow around noon fer the tailgatin we'll be doing. Me thinks we jes might need a few more thirsts ta quench afore we commandeers us a ship there.

Alls well as can be mates. Found love (love found me) she's a beauty queen. I truly do not know how I gots lucky buts I did. Smarter than me she likes that the most (i lets her beat me at scrabble you knows jes ta keep her wondrin and all. Still not partakin of ales but me doc says I can drinks me a glass of red wine a day I says a bottle is glass isn't it? Drink up me hearty's yo ho.

Anyone seen Redwake? Tell him his artwork gets more pictures taken of it at faires than the gypsies dancing does!

I miss you all, hope to see you at faire though. Keep in touch and I'll be round more often.

Merry sashays into the pub, and sees Mr Kent at a table with a drink in front of him. He's laughing and talkin to the others as they buy drinks fer him...

she waits til there is only a handful of people there, and goes to sit down on his lap.

so ya finally came back, ya scallywag!! Just for that ya get a big smack..

and she does just that with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. RAY comes over with a bottle of the good stuff, and pour them both a drink as Arthur comes up for seconds....

welcome back, luv.. you've been gone too long.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye ye know the season begun and threw me a tough enough curve but the simple fact of the matter is been busy trying hard to afford gas to go to faire you know? Love the threads! you and silkie lookin damn good ta me. Ray might you then pour another round fer the ladies in accompanyment. Care ta dance Merry? (lifts her as he stands, setting her on her feet and offers his hand) tips his hat to Silkie and winks "be right back good woman"

Care ta dance Merry? (lifts her as he stands, setting her on her feet and offers his hand) tips his hat to Silkie and winks "be right back good woman"

Nothing too fast, Master Kent, I prefer something slow and wicked!

She takes his hand as they walk to a space between the tables. With a nod to the musicians seated at a table, Arthur takes her hand and pulls her close. He whispers into her ear, and her blush covers her from head to toe...

"I didn't think you could do all that in one night, Master Kent... or should I call you Master Could?? "

He pulls her close again, then they dance a few steps to Greensleeves., his large pistol under his coat.

(I hope all goes well for you, Arthur.. all the best to you)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

it was a slow song one that has way too many tempo changes and walks merry back to the table and offer a hand to his old friend Silkie "I don't play seciond fiddle" she retorts and so I just sits down never to understand woman kind. Ray as johnny Lang once said mate "Rack 'Em Up"

Passes by and sees the crowd, pauses and turns back to peer within and graces Arthur with a smile. "Well blow me down and kiss me quickly! How are ye and welcome home!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aye it has..Sorry I was formerly Captain Siren..Figured Black Syren was more adept for the WatchDog. Has a sort of wicked ring to it. * winks impishly* How have ye been?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

offers Silkie and Syren and Arthur a flask of Pirate Punch, also known as "all that is unholy"

Master Kent, I'm sorry if the dance was a bit fast.. but I hope that you can sit a bit wit me.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Aye now this be a good song to dance to.... And my how the company is certainly better here than down the way. Ray? Throw a cask on ice of that honey rum I think we just turned this pub into a dance hall..... All right who's first? Merry?