Check out this fabric place!

I cruised through HildeKitten's pictures on her site and came across a really cool material source. The pirate prints are really great and would make for good regular clothing or gifts of some sort.

Check this out all, great stuff for creative minds!

Equilter

Yeah Equilter is brilliant :)

And not just for pirate prints either.

I swear, that site is the death of my bank account!

Seriously, I love Equilter, I've used them dozens of times and the delivery is always fast, and they're really good with communication too. It's a splendid service :)

Speaking of Jo Ann's I was just there and they have a whole bunch of new pirate fabrics. You won't find them anywhere else as they are made only for Jo Ann's (you can see the writing on the side that says made exclusively for Jo Ann's stores).

I picked up a yard each of the new materials so I can make grab-bag pouches for the kids at events.

Yeah - been shopping at equilter for years! They've got some wonderful fabrics.

If you're ever in the San Francisco area, stop by Eddie's Quilting Bee on Castro in Mountain View. The store is full of wonderful fabrics. There's also Norman Bernie in Burlingame, which carries mostly upholstery fabrics and bulk muslins and such. Some of Jack's and my more resplendent gear was created from their wares.

RHJMap.jpg

I was at JoAnn Fabrics this past weekend and they had a few pirate prints too. Good for bandanas and such. Or what ever your own imagination can come up with.

The problem with JoAnn's is that they don't ship internationally :unsure:

Equilter does, which is great :)