AWE merchandise

LadyBarbossa

What I really want to know is if there will be T-shirts with only Barbossa on it?

I made a Barbossa teeshirt for a mate here(well she use to be here) and it came out pretty nice.

I have not seen Barbossa by himself on any item unless it's the action figure. Shame as he deserves special treatment as well as Jack!

Aye, amen to that!

Tis a shame, really. Too much out there with Jack and Will on it. It's not selling all that fast and some not selling at all. I think there are a good amount of people who want PotC items just not with Jack and Will on it. And some items with other characters: Elizabeth, Norrington, Barbossa, Davy Jones, Beckett, etc.

I've not bought any PotC merchandise cause it's not worth buying! It literially is all Jack and Will all over it! No one wants Jack and Will all over it that's bleedin' pink and other gross designs!

I am more than tempted to make my own Barbossa and Davy stuff!

I'm also waiting for wave 2 of the Zizzle figures. I've not seen those and am beginning to wonder if those will EVER hit the market! I understand that Barbossa and the human version of Davy Jones is in wave 2. Dying to obtain those!

I see some things on eBay but never buy them (always seems to be at the time I don't have the coinage for it). Awesomely cool items like an animated monkey Jack, the animated thumping heart of Davy Jones and the Disney pins and more.

NEED MORE POTC STUFF!!! it's been all the same stuff since before AWE and pretty much everyone has it already. It's collecting dust on the shelves. :o

Now... hey! Oh, I found it annoying that they have the 12" of Jack, Will, and Sao Feng! But, heck! Where was Davy Jones?! and why was there not one of Barbossa?! :o

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I've got a bunch of PotC merchandising, with Jack on it, because I don't mind Jack :)

But none of it is that godaweful pink and assorted.

I saw a nice t-shirt in the US Disney store that was black with a purple Elisabeth print, but I'm not going to order anything from there now, I'm going to Disneyland Paris in October so I'm going to check out their merchandise there :)

With some luck they'll have some good stuff.

The UK Disney Store in London had a t-shirt that had Jones on it btw. Well I think it was Barbossa, Jack and Davey Jones but I can't remember it entirely. I do remember it was in their kids range (but that runs big, hell the 12 year old stuff fits me).

I keep seeing more and more stuff that folks seem to be buying but I NEVER see them in the stores!

Example, a VERY wicked CD boombox that looks like the Dead Man's Chest. Open the lid, you can put the CD in, etc.

Someone showed theirs on LiveJournal and said they saw them at Best Buy. ::Shrugs::

I've seen a few things on eBay... which I can NEVER find anything that is on there anywhere else.

The cute Jack monkey is now stuff, the animatronic Davy Jones heart that actually beats, PotC collectable pins, etc.

I've been fortunate to receive a couple pins from a good shipmate of mine who gets these classical collectables and she LOVES the PotC ones.

Just curious to obtain some more stuff but everything local and where ever else are rather the same thing for months and no one's buying it.

Hate the idea of buying something blindly and paying for shipping. That may convinent, but it can be rather pricy.

WANT MORE POTC STUFF!

More Barbossa, more Davy, more of everyone else except Jack and Will... TOO much out there of Jack and Will.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!