AWE merchandise

LadyBarbossa

Was at Wal-Mart the other night, had to get a few items when noticed more PotC stuff, including new Zizzle figures from AWE! Rock on!

Also picked up a small deck of cards with the PotC theme on them. Ooooo.

I'm keeping my eyes open!

I know Christine mentioned she spotted the movie book already. :)

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yeah, I saw the movie book at Disneyland so of course it costs more. I'm going to wait and get it at Walmart. It's under $10. Like I said, it has some great pix, Barbossa included. And the story has me really wondering now. The way it ends and everything....hmmmmm..... :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

May I just warn those who purchase POTC stuff at Walmart, there's something you should know.

Last december, I bought Dead Man's Chest DVD for $19, it came with a supplemental CD of pirate shanties (Whale of a Tale, Yo Ho Ho, etc), there was also a cheaper copy without the music CD.

Walmart's POTC copies are slightly different than the other retailers because of what I mentioned above, mainly because they push for lower retail prices. The do not include Disc 2, with all the out-takes, interviews, behind-the-scenes production, etc.

SHIP2-1.jpg

Aye, Matusalem. Wal-Mart was 1 of a couple places who had the 1 disc DVD with some other collectable item. The 2 disc set was sold seperately and usually with no collectable item. I believe Best Buy had something... Blockbuster Video had a collectable tin with the one disc.

I eventually bought the 2 disc set. T'wasn't just a Wal-Mart fluke of ripping you off. It was just something for each business to get you to purchase from them.

Besides... I bought the Zizzle Barbossa (DMC) from Wal-Mart. T'was REALLY hard trying to find him! Got lucky there.

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

The online Disney store (both the US and the UK one) have a lot of AWE merchandise in now too (the stuff they sell in the US one is totally different from the UK one).

I imagine the Disney stores themselves will have a lot of stuff in too.

Claire's Accessories has a range of PotC merchandise too, I got the Aztec gold medallion and Tia Dalma's medallion there for € 10/£ 6 each :)

But they have all sorts of stuff :)

What I really want to know is if there will be T-shirts with only Barbossa on it?

Well you could always take an image of him that you like, print it on transfer paper and iron it on a t-shirt you like :)

Naw, it's more about getting Barbossa out there, the way Jack and Wil are on pretty much everything. His time has come to appear on T-shirts, just like Jack.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

EYE fully agree Christine, i keep an 8x10 of Barbossa on the wall over my computer i got at Comic-Con last year... I will be there this year with my wife on the look out for other goodies that may wind up in that venue.. I be sure to beat ye to whats there! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Toys R Us in my area has a cool PotC alarm clock, TV, DVD player and the remote looks like the compass, The chest of Davy Jones boombox, and a portable/personal DVD player that looks like the compass. So love working at Toys R Us...I get to play with all the cool toys...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Toys R Us in my area has a cool PotC alarm clock, TV, DVD player and the remote looks like the compass, The chest of Davy Jones boombox, and a portable/personal DVD player that looks like the compass. So love working at Toys R Us...I get to play with all the cool toys...

I think it's time to go locate a Toys R Us in the UK :wacko:

Preferably London :lol:

I've seen pics of that pirate TV & DVD, I wouldn't say no to those :lol:

• 1 month later...
Toys R Us in my area has a cool PotC alarm clock, TV, DVD player and the remote looks like the compass, The chest of Davy Jones boombox, and a portable/personal DVD player that looks like the compass.  So love working at Toys R Us...I get to play with all the cool toys...

I just stumbled across this stuff yesterday. Where was it when I was assembling my pirate-themed living room?

The design is pretty neat on a lot of this stuff and isn't totally character-dependent. I found this site with a nice assortment of stuff, although I am not familiar with the site and don't necessarily recommend it or anything like that. It's just got a nice summary page of all this stuff. (It might even be an actual Disney site for all I know.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I am not familiar with the site and don't necessarily recommend it or anything like that. It's just got a nice summary page of all this stuff. (It might even be an actual Disney site for all I know.)

It is indeed the Official Disney Shopping site.

Spend at your own risk :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

What I really want to know is if there will be T-shirts with only Barbossa on it?

Well you could always take an image of him that you like, print it on transfer paper and iron it on a t-shirt you like :)

Naw, it's more about getting Barbossa out there, the way Jack and Wil are on pretty much everything. His time has come to appear on T-shirts, just like Jack.

I picked one up for my little pirate at the Disney Store yesterday that had Sao Feng, Davy Jones and Barbossa on it. The adult t's were all Jack and Will, though.

I want to see POTC car seat covers!

Been looking for something piratey but really haven't found anything yet that suits my fancy. I've seen several skull type seat covers but they really suck.

Darling RumbaRue,

You are a fine seamstress. I'm surprised you haven't made some for yourself. I know there be some fine fabrics at Hancocks and JoAnnes that would be to the genre. Perhaps you could even sell some.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

$175 dollars later... :lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I made a Barbossa teeshirt for a mate here(well she use to be here) and it came out pretty nice.

I have not seen Barbossa by himself on any item unless it's the action figure. Shame as he deserves special treatment as well as Jack!

kttcsignature.jpg

I made a Barbossa teeshirt for a mate here(well she use to be here) and it came out pretty nice.

I have not seen Barbossa by himself on any item unless it's the action figure. Shame as he deserves special treatment as well as Jack!

I have found 2 keychains so far that have Barbossa on it. One I got off ebay and another I found at the little boutique called Claire's. I also got a Barbossa pin that was considered a Disney Cast Member pin off ebay as well. Still no shirts tho. And yes, Maggie Crowe, I have seen the one at the Disney Store that has Sao Feng, Davy Jones and Barbossa. I didn't get it tho. Sao Feng and Davy Jones stand out a lot more than Barbossa does. It's rather unfair how Disney has not made any shirts with just Barbossa on it. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Toys R Us in my area has a cool PotC alarm clock, TV, DVD player and the remote looks like the compass, The chest of Davy Jones boombox, and a portable/personal DVD player that looks like the compass.  So love working at Toys R Us...I get to play with all the cool toys...

I just stumbled across this stuff yesterday. Where was it when I was assembling my pirate-themed living room?

The design is pretty neat on a lot of this stuff and isn't totally character-dependent. I found this site with a nice assortment of stuff, although I am not familiar with the site and don't necessarily recommend it or anything like that. It's just got a nice summary page of all this stuff. (It might even be an actual Disney site for all I know.)

Hey, for those of you who are interested in getting this stuff, I received an email that says the Disney site is having a pretty neat promotion. 10% off purchases up to $75, 20% off purchases over $75 and 25% off purchases over $100 for this weekend only. From the email:

Here's how to redeem your 10%, 20% or 25% Off purchase promotion:

1. Place one or more eligible items in your Shopping Cart.

2. Type the Promotion Code SUMMER into the Special Offers and Discounts field, then click Submit.

3. The Promotion will automatically be applied, if eligible.

4. Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

10%, 20% or 25% Off Promotion Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, July 8, 2007. Cannot be combined with other offers. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Armani, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, Wilsons Leather, Disney Couture and Nursery merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. No adjustments to prior purchases. If any returns or exchanges cause the qualifying purchase to fall below the applicable purchase amount, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the redeemed discount. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Looks like the electronics aren't included... :huh: Oh, well. (Geez, I sound like ad copy. :huh: )

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...