AWE Pirate Lord trinket

I heard there is a certain Piece that the Pirate Lords in AWE each have. I desire greatly to obtain this trinket or a replica of it.

IF anyone can help me in this specific treasure. I'd greatly appreciate it.

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

From what I remember, the trinkets weren't anything too hard to come up with. I don't want to tell what they are, but most are common everyday pirate items.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Arrr, I be the Pirate King then with all Nine.

Still, though they be common enough, for a Pirate, should there not be something that makes them uncommonly noteworthy, that not just any of a thousand would do?

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

It does seem feasible - I think the highly marketable, pendant-friendly gizmo has worked well for them with the first two movies (the aztec coin in 1, davy jones' key in 2 [to say nothing of the tia dalma necklace])

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Tis seen in a couple screencaps that Tia wears that particular locket in AWE. So, it's possible that will pick up again. I know a lot of people last year that was eager to get their hands upon that locket.

Master Replicas is making more PotC stuff - from Jack's rings, his still available pistol, sword and compass to the soon to be available Tia/Davy locket, Barbossa's pendent and sword! Lots of people are excited over the non-Jack stuff as everything has been Jack, Jack, Jack. Lots of other characters have been ignored unfortunately.

But the trinket suppose to be used by the Pirate Lords... Just being the pirate that I am, Hoping someone can shed some light on it cause I have a Pieces of Eight and wanted to know if the piece that each Lord has is made of glass, or just painted over with blue or what?

~Lady B

<_<

I believe it mentions that on the official website after you click through several layers

not to mention you need to be a bit crabby <_< and once ye are done being crabby you need to follow and catch the sign to reap the reward :lol:

Well, I guess the question still remains for me, what exactly are these trinkets? Coins, glass baubles, what? Any pics of what they are supposed to look like? :huh:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

:lol:

And yer not able to give us info either, are ye Bess?

Damn yer a grand pirate! Keepin' so many secrets! :D

~Lady B

Should I say...get the book? :ph34r:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Maybe. I don't want to spoil m' appetite yet.

But then again... which book? :ph34r:

:blink:

And yer not able to give us info either, are ye Bess?

Damn yer a grand pirate! Keepin' so many secrets! :o

~Lady B

(Chuckle)....

Naw, I just learned from Jacks misfortune.

Share too much relative info...

And you get left behind! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Left behind, so to speak, in the most unkind fashion?

We'll defend ye, Bess. If somethin' ever happens to ye, we'll fight hell an' high water for ye. :lol:

~Lady B

Tis seen in a couple screencaps that Tia wears that particular locket in AWE. So, it's possible that will pick up again. I know a lot of people last year that was eager to get their hands upon that locket.

The Tia Dalma locket is sold at Claire's Accessories for € 10/£ 6 these days. Don't know about the $ price I'm afraid.

They have a bunch of official PotC merchandising, mostly cheaper than what you get via Disney.

B)