Ahoy, there!

Bayle Domon

Welcome aboard Captain Bayle. 'Tis good to see another hearty soul here. The more the merrier. We are getting closer to have ONE HUNDRED members of this here Pyracy Pub crew. Huzzah!!

--Jamaica Rose

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Ahoy, Capt. Bayle! What waters and era(s) do ye sail in?

I am William MacArthur: in the SCA, the Patron for the Loyal Guild of St. Erasmus for the Kingdom of Meridies, and Captain of the Seadogges Shiphold, a merchant ship in the 1580's that sometimes steers into sweet trade waters.

Am also thinking about an alternate persona as an 1815-era Baratarian, as we are home-ported in New Orleans.

Great to have ye aboard!

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Ahoy and welcome Capt. Bayle! It is good to see another of us here to fill the ranks. I look forward to hearing your discussions and reading your post. If you are intersetd and able, I have tried to see if anyone here is up for a chat night on Wed. night at 11:30 pm eastern time. Or, perhaps you may want to get a chat going at another time. Fair winds and smooth waters................... Capt. Flint : : :P

If the truth do be known, I did be ruthless enough to plunder Bayle Domon from the pages of The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. I do be from Illian, and sail the waters of the Third Age, from the Sea of Storms, to the Aryth Ocean.

I do thank ye for your welcomes!

What exactly does this bloke be doing?----> :P