A New Member

hmmm...I am not a pirate! I am an Honest Sailor! I was pressed! I-I-I-I'm a musician!!! Um, er, we are not pirates! We are privateers! Er, we lost our letter of marque! WE are Not pirates! We are wealth redistribution workers, the ship was on fire before we got here, we always had these chests o gold, and that is NOT a jolly roger! :lol:

:sob: I dont want to hang :sob:

Hello all!

Welcome to the pub, Mr. Spud :lol: I too be from Georgia, as well as Captain Midnight. Pressganged or no, we still welcome you and your Chicken. It is the honors to buy all the old "sailors " a round so I will be startin off with a Guinness. Thank ye :lol:

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Welcome to the pub, Mr. Spu.. :lol: I mean Short Ben Potato :lol:

Ray, I be hevin a pint o' Guiness as well, this time, ifin ye please...

Slainte! :lol: Drink up, lad, yer clear... fer th' moment! :rolleyes:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, Ben....

Why don't ya sit a spell. We'll make sure ye don't be swingin' from the Hangman's Necklace.

Very, very good convincing, mate. Kudos to ye. :D

Now... since the newcomers buys th' drinks first... I'll be havin' m' special... just let ol' Ray over there know that it be a drink for Lady B. ;)

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Short Ben Potato shakes in his boots as Eye open a salted bag of -somthin- and a Crunch sound fills the pub.. :lol:

A shine eminates from Oderlesseyes golden tooth as he cracks an evil grin... Say mate, do ye has any rum to go wit this her bag ol'e ~ :lol:

Welcome to the pub sir... Nows ye must share wot yer name be derived from.. :rolleyes:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hummm...derived from a potato...wouldn't that be vodka? Yuck, I think I'll pass. Give me a nice shot of rum, or better still, some French bubbly with a shot of Tattoo. And, per tradition, you're buying, mate.

Welcome to the Pub, Potato Ben! :rolleyes: Oops, sorry...Short Ben Potato. Gotta ask, where did you get that name?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Welcome to the Pub, Mr. Potato(head)! Awww, you new that was coming, didn't you? I hereby demand a PHOTO! Else you will forevermore be known as

Mr.jpg

Evidence must be provided of said Chicken ~ how do you keep it from becoming Soup with all those Pirates around? :D Pray tell, what instrument do you play? Please don't say it is the Chicken!

:rolleyes: I'm just kidding with you - few have provided such ample opportunity for ribbing at first post - welcome aboard!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Mr.jpg

Ought be his avatar indeed :rolleyes:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I play the lie-to-save-my-neck-from-being-stretched-cordion (I had thought that musicians were not as likely to be punished as pirates)

I keep my chicken from the stewpot with cutlasses, muskets, pistols, and even a 74 gun ship of the line! By the bye, his name is Stewie.

No pictures for a while, as I dont have my kit together.

:ph34r:

BUT THEY WILL BE FORTHCOMING!

Darn, Mary beat me to the Mr. Potato joke.

Nevertheless, welcome to you and your chicken. Normally I'd avail myself of your newcomer status and have a drink, but I'm just not in the mood. It's a shame rain checks haven't been invented yet.

Enjoy your stay!

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

His name was Short Ben Potato,

His friend a chicken did be,

Now if only we had a pirate named Carrot,

We'd have the start of a fine fricasee . . .

:o:huh::ph34r:

Welcome friend musician, privateer and fellow couch lounger! Play us a tune while the barman pours me a rum toddy, if'n ye please. It's raining cats and dogs here at the Fort and this ol' seadog needs something to warm his bones. In me heart I know it's April but with snow last weekend and cold rain today it feels more like October. I can't wait to drop anchor in New Orleans next weekend where the almanac calls for temperatures in the 80's!

Welcome to the house, Short Ben, always welcome.

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Aye Matie... welcome...

Short Ben Potato... hmmm.. interesting moniker for a pirate... is is Short Ben

( cause u bein short) ... or is that code.. B)

either way... i'm not one for judgin a pirate by his height or any other part of his anatomy.. or lack there of... B)

as long as yarr buyin... B)

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif