"A Pyrates Life Party"

Lady Alyx

Hmm. $50.00 bucks and Eyes has a wench wit me so thats $100..

for this we get

• educational classes - pirate enactors

• food & drink - ale, rum, lemonaid

• entertainment - pirate staff & models

• pirate medallion for all our guest

we'll sleep on this one.... :o

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Yes, this is going to be a great party. Last year, everone who attended it, had it great time.

Many said it was the best pirate event they attended because everyone came dressed. Everyone learned how to interact with one another in a pirate like fashion because of the classes on talking, dressing, fighting and drinking like a pirate. The 4 course Cajon feast and all you can drink ale & grog was wonderful. Everyone was put in a group of 10 to 12 people to each with, where you got to sit down on the sand and meet new pirates and become friends. The performances were great: knife throwing, belly dancing, sword fighting, Jack Sparrow vs Capt Hook skit was wonderful, fire breathing & spinning.

This party is limited to 250 people, so its not a big fair where you have a ton a common folk who take away fromt he setting. This event is on the beach of Mission Bay, not 100 miles inland. I just got the permit and will have more info coming shortly on the website: www.hotpiratebabes.com/party.html

Tiger Lee :lol:

• 1 month later...

I went to this har party last year, and first rate she claimed to be and first rate she was! :huh:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Aaaarrg!

I'll be sailin into San Diego near the end of August......can't be makin two trips!

Otherwise, adults only, hot pirate babes, free ale & RUM.....I would certainly get me $45 bucks worth outa ye!

Maybe before then I'll have worked me way from Bilge Rat to a more respectable position and I'll find someone with a good ship to stow away on! :lol:

By that time tis likely full up on her limited crew of 250.....if TigerLee had a digital photo class round the same time??? Aarrrr then maybe we could strike a deal!

pirateship.jpg

• 1 month later...

I be speakin to Tigerlee this last weekend and he be tellin me that thar are still tickets available for this right fine and fun event. :lol:

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 5 weeks later...

Ahoy... the Party was a blast!

Tiger Lee Party Pics

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ah, fer those of ye who missed this get together, ye really missed a fun one. What was said earlier tis true, everyone was in Pyratical garb. (save for the floating heads o' the younguns swimmin' by. We had a great time. And t'boot, everyone was in a good mood that I met.

I have me write up and me pics up on me website. Drop in and take a gander. If'n ye know of any other events comin' up, let me know. I may be able to go, however with the school year begun for me it could get a tad tight.

Also, I hope everyone here is farin' well.

Regards,

TheSageLion.com

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

thesagelion.comthesagelion.com