The Barquentine Academy of Pyratical Imprecations

Zephyr

Aye, I'm hopeful of importuning the irrepressible and erudite Captain Barquentine to share the verbage of his many travels and tautomological skills with those of us who be not so gifted by nature in expressing ourselves in a manner so abundantly scurrilious.....but e' seems pre-occupied lately with press'n health matters (an' we all know nothin be more important than yer health :ph34r: after plunder......rum..........ale................companionship...........anyway.....

.....).

So I'm ask'n ye mates to put forth yer favored Pyratical imprecations....and if ye have none.....then stir yer turgid rum saturated pox lesioned grey matter :lol: incite yer ______.......neurons...

The Pyatical Thesaurus of Vile Verbosity........

........ye get no points for "berps"..........no points at all....................unless they be artful.................

Arr thar be some stories an such in a mind pickled by sea salts!

need a drink farst!

do not tell me Sir that ye are reachin for a drink........I never pictured yer hand without one..........yer good hand that is............not the one that ye injured..........well.......................I'm certain ye don't want to talk about that............................................................................

Arr thar be some stories an such in a mind pickled by sea salts!

need a drink farst!

do not tell me Sir that ye are reachin for a drink........I never pictured yer hand without one..........yer good hand that is............not the one that ye injured..........well.......................I'm certain ye don't want to talk about that............................................................................

Well miss it's me leg thats off an thar'll be those 'll tell ye that I've got a habit of not finishing stories do to the pain in aforementioned aperture.

But any story as makes it into yer thready gots my stamp of approval

:ph34r::ph34r:

" tis an ill wind that blows no man any good."

I'm to understand then.....that ye be so pained as to not take up the professorship....sorry I am to hear that Sir and on both counts...(I'm imagine'n it pains yer appendage too......)....ye have the greatest protean proclivity for unprosaic proclamation of my experience..........

Aye, maybe just as well, the crewmajority hereabouts seems unlikely or unneeding for such.....

thar seems to be an echo.....

I am assuming the aforementioned aperture is not designed to allow the passing of light sunlight in particular. But is used fer passing something less socially agreeable. ;)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

funny that I didn't notice it when we be paint'n 'is toesies.....did I paint the one foot twice? Aaarr rum and nail polish fumes...apparently they don't mix well.......was it rum I was drinkin?...nay you'd never remember either.....

I were too busy wait'n fer some one to :lol:

when I said a PINK....

Some a' the "pains" in me life be the most highly amusing too..... I can never quite get rid a' them....too much entertainment value :lol:

they inspires me........ta' grow and learn :lol: