Kiss me, I'm Irish!

LadyBarbossa

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Jacky wasn't about to go after Silkie her efforts to avoid his clutches were over zelous, she tripped, the force caused her to fly into the arms of Jacob Reily. The two landed in the chair that Reily had just vacated. As Silkie struggels to remove herself from the situation the chair breaks under Jacob and Silkie finds herself laying atop the stranger. Crawling off the man getting tangeled in the fabric of her petticoates she then land on her arse. Red in the face from embarassment and speaking through laughter the lass offers her hand to the lad in introduction;

Pleased t' meet ya Mista Reily. M'name is McDonough, Murin (MEER-een) McDonough, most round ere call m'Silkie.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Red CAt stands tankard in her hand, shakin her head and laughing at Silkie..wot a lass ye be...aye th men n'il stand a chance when the green eyed piratesse be on a mission..She raises her mug an toasts her good friend.."Save some f' me luv.." she chuckles again..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

MerryD and I was at the parade watching it... a couple piratical floats.

Then later that evening went to 3rd Street Live for Wylde Nept... an awesome Celtic band.

Had some fun.... but... still... was feeling rather... distant and alone.

Hope everyone enjoyed their St Paddy's Day.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hey Silkie, get your own Irishman for Pete's sake, err Pat's sake. I'll be nice & give you a pass since it's past the 'Ol green day though. Just be lucky us Russians don't have a drinking holiday. Then we'd really see who can hold the liquor :ph34r:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

I thought everyday that ended in 'y' was a Russian holiday fer drinkin'?

(Bad Russian joke... bad Jacky... bad.)

I'll drink to that :lol:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Russian?

Phbst!

I think it will be interesting to see with ethnic background can outdrink one another.

Bein' German AND Irish (with God knows what other ethnic backgrounds to me all from Europe)... I think so far... I've been able to handle my liquer and spirits QUITE well. :huh:B) Drunk once after having well over a dozen drinks with no hangover and the works. Perfectly fine.

Ahhh.. St Paddy's Day is only but one day to have some drinking fun. ;) Wait til MaiFest and Oktoberfest! And other drinking holidays that may be out there.

~Lady B

:lol:

Aye...and I will bring the Bratwurst und spaetzle und sauerkraut und rotkohl und BIER! Ha ha ha...german/austrian here!

But hey ho...a happy belated St Paddy's day to all of you!

I know it's not irish but I made English Bangers and mash (mashed taters) and peas and a hearty rye bread and of course some Bass Ale for my St Paddy's day affairs.

Now where's the kiltie judging stand...... B)

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Now where's the kiltie judging stand......

Oooooo... KILTS!!!

Irish or Scottish... a man looks damn good in a kilt! :lol:

Line up, gents! Ye gots a Kilt! Post 'em!!!

~Lady B

:lol:

I'm Irish and I had a blast. It was kinda crazy, I ended up hitting the pubs with some friends and the last thing I remember was waking up on the bathroom floor. But hey I didn't throw up so yay to that