Kiss me, I'm Irish!

LadyBarbossa

Line up, gents! Time t' kiss th' piratical lasses an' women who can quite literially steal yer heart after they put a sword into yer gullet!

:D

Wish one an' all a St Paddy's Day. Ye be Irish, so state ye are and guaranteed there'll be a kiss from at least someone! :)

And if yer not Irish, well... that be ok, too. Someone Irish 'll kiss ye, to be sure.

Guinness, Irish Whiskey, and various other drinks for all! Come celebrate this glorious day of festivities!

And if yer wonderin'... yes, gents, I've a wee bit of Irish in me. So, kiss me all ye like. I'm not taboo.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Line up, gents! Time t' kiss th' piratical lasses an' women who can quite literially steal yer heart after they put a sword into yer gullet!

I'll the first!!

smmmoch.jpg

here's to Ye, Lady Barbossa and RumbaRue too. :D And the rest of the scurvy dogs aboard!!!

grog.jpg

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

:D Rumba... yer close enough t' Irish full blood! Ye've th' spirit! That's more than enough! Cheers, m'dear! :D

Why thank ye, Shipwreck. Such a grand Gent ye be. And a hearty kiss back to ye, mate!

~Lady B

Well ye know I tried hard ta give ye a kiss Shipwreck John, but all I got was a smeared computer screen.

;);););)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Well ye know I tried hard ta give ye a kiss Shipwreck John, but all I got was a smeared computer screen. mwah1.gif

;) Thanks sweetheart!!!! ;)

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Why tank ya Lady B! Twas a grand time last year kissin all dees fine rogues!

Silkie stands up, pulls her bodice straight, tucks a stray curl behind her ear.

Wot I needs now, RAY!, is a tankard er'two uv yer finest blend uv Irish cream n'whiskey

Ray, knowing what Silkie had requested last St. Paddy's day had a pitcher of the blend at hand for the lass.

Now det's a good Keep! Fer det ...furst kiss is on you! Silkie, painfully aware of Ray's misses aiming the evil eye her way takes her first shot of the drink and lightly gives Ray a peck on the lips. Ray nearly objected until he noted where Silkie's eyes were focused ...and shook the lasses hand in response. B)

Now den' John m'lad, looks like you are furst in line! Silkie scans the crowd looking for any lass who may object. Seeing none she takes a sip of the liquor, wrapping one arm around his waist and one around his shoulder she pulls herself close to Shipwreck John. Sensing no resistance she softly presses her lips to his leaving the sweet taste of the liquor linger as she withdraws from him. What a pleasin way to start d'day!

Silkie laughs lightly and turns to Lady B. Tis a fine Idea ya'ave ere She hugs the lass and plants a kiss on her cheek, then traipses over to Rumba and does the same. Now, where are d'lads? Mind ya boys ...ifin ya has a lady wot would object ...I ave buot one policy when it comes t'd'lads ...I nil get between a man n'is lass or er'blade!

Now, where are d'lads? 

They be all out drinking beer! B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Ahhhh, Capn' Sterling m'goode man! How ever did ya goh unnoticed by mae?

Silkie sips at her drink as she saunters over to the captain, hmmmm, wot would bae d'proper way t'kiss a man such as yerself? On one and we ave ya d'misses Deverau married n'all, on anotter dears Miss Lilly, n'den d'rhumors det fly about any poub. Silkie pauses considering her options. She places her hands on the good captains chest and slides them to his shoulders as she rises to whisper something into his ear, then kisses him lightly upon the cheek. I'll nil take any chances wit eider uv t'afore mentioned lass' Silkie winks at the man as she parts from him.

Now, where are d'lads? 

They be all out drinking beer! B)

Holy Mary Mother of God!

:huh: Ya mean green piss water! Sterling, pray tell, you DON'T drink that shyte? B)

I be with a couple others on this, Guinness all th' way! Course, I don't drink that stuff... tis Irish Whiskey or Irish Cream for me! :) B)

Hopefully they 'll get there arses in here for some Irish fun!

Sterling, ye be Irish?

~Lady B

B)

i've never been one to hold out for a special day for kissin' the lasses ...and i hold no predjudice either irish english scottish german dutch french italian turk hindi or chinese african ...a beautiful woman has no boundaries or limits :huh:B):huh:

and i drynke t' them all (and make mine a fyne black rum)

no, nay never shall green beer pass my lips

:huh:B)B)B)

Callenish, m'dear friend. Nay, ya nil were one t'old back yer affections frum a lass! Silkie drinks of the cream liquor. She has no need to walk for he has waited patiently for what seems like years. Her moss colored eyes lock with his of sky blue. Silkie reaches up to the white of the big mans soft beard to caress his chin. Holding her hand in place he turns his head and gently kisses the palm, lingering there. His focus returns to the woman of his affection. Leaning to her as she stretches on toe, their lips touch, His arms wrap around her waist pulling her close as hers wrap around his neck. Thus they remain for moments on end, lost to this world. When at last they part lips the lass has a decidedly contented look to her smile, their eyes locked again. He releases her just enough to let her stand on her own but holds the swooning lass enough to keep her from loosing her balance. As she returns to this world and realizes they had an audience she blushes looking away from his eyes choosing to focus instead on the brass buttons of his frock coat. She makes a motion as to remove a loose thread and plays with the button while regaining her composure. She whispers, Callenish luve, any day when I ken celebrate wit you is a joyous day.

Stepping away she refills her small glass from the pitcher.

Come on! Show yer Irish ...ya nil needs t'accept a kiss frum a lass ifin ya nil wont! Jus admit yer wearin green SOMEWHERE!

B)B) :) B) :) ;)B)

Ahhhh, Capn' Sterling m'goode man! How ever did ya goh unnoticed by mae?

Silkie sips at her drink as she saunters over to the captain, hmmmm, wot would bae d'proper way t'kiss a man such as yerself? On one and we ave ya d'misses Deverau married n'all, on anotter dears Miss Lilly, n'den d'rhumors det fly about any poub. Silkie pauses considering her options. She places her hands on the good captains chest and slides them to his shoulders as she rises to whisper something into his ear, then kisses him lightly upon the cheek. I'll nil take any chances wit eider uv t'afore mentioned lass' Silkie winks at the man as she parts from him.

"A Silkie, I like how ye think. Such an intelligent and considerate Lady! I do hope that them that can kiss ye freely do so with the utmost of skill. Ye deserve the best for yer thoughtfulness! B)B) But since this be cyberseas and the Far Better Half does not be mindful of such..."

gently grasping her wrist, he pulls her back to himself. As arms wrap around her, hugging her close, he kisses her passionately hoping she will approve. "Happy St. Paddy's Day to you Lady."

Crewe of the Archangel

Sterling, ye be Irish?

~Lady B

B)

Tis St. Paddy's Day, Lady B... isn't everyone Irish today?

Crewe of the Archangel

I can't drink beer anyway ...

I can but can't stand Beer anymore no matter what the colour...

coming from a predominantly German background I drank a glass a beer every day, thanks to my Grandmother, until I was 12! I have had my share...

As for green food... if it wasn't grown that way, I avoid it... My firstborn had a green bagle when she was old enough for one St. Paddy's. The next day I was changing her diaper and she passed green ... damn near scared me half to death, was ready to head for the hospital... needless to say I still haven't been able to live that one down!! B)

Crewe of the Archangel

gently grasping her wrist, he pulls her back to himself.  As arms wrap around her, hugging her close, he kisses her passionately hoping she will approve.  "Happy St. Paddy's Day to you Lady."

Silkies arms had dropped to her sides and when the passionate embrace and kiss ended she stepped back teetering as one who had over imbibed. As she once again regained her composure her hand came to her mouth covering a girlish giggle.

Aye, I approve. She curtsied, Appy Saint Padrigs day t'ya sir, tis much appier now!

What, all this free affection goin' round, and where am I? B)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to all my lovely pyratical friends ~ B)

I'm always wearing green - can't get away from my eyes! B)

Truth be told, green is the color you'll find me in most likely.

A very Happy St. Paddy's Day to you all!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

lady snow wanders in and sees so many friends!

i be an irish lass for certain and am in need of kisses from my lads!

callendish....shipwreck....anybody?

ray - irish creme please and and some sodabread?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

D'lads aren't kissin t'day! I'm startin t'wonder ifin were usin d'right bate!

Silkie Gives a hug and a kiss on the cheak to Miss Diamond and Lady Snow.

Looks at the things laid out before her ....beer ...food ...cleavage ...now wot we bae missin?

CATS!!!!!

Red CAt comes bouncin in wi a pitcher of Sam Adams, and a bowl o goodies..She's wearin earrings of fine green gems an gives th gerls a hug.

"Don't worry lasses..if there be refreshmnents of the beverage an other kind..the lads will be by..

Happpy St. Paddy's! B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Oi thought you were a Swede? B)

Crewe of the Archangel