Pirates in Paradise, 2004

KW Pirate

B);)B);););););):D

PIP has started! We were aboard the 'Wolf' Tonight. It rained all day, but thankfully cleared up for a beautiful sail tonight.

Here's a link to a few pics.

Pirates in Paradise, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

;)

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tamks fer de pic, KW. De Doc an me wil be dere tomorrw night around 5PM. We comin down on de bus. I talked wit Hurricaneyesterday an he said someone would meet us at debus station.Can't wait to get dere.

Animal

B)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye! Good pics!

Now I be gettin' excited! B)

See ye Wednesday!!!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

The pictures are great....It is good to see me mates havin a great time at the most perfect place in the world...

I miss a couple of faces in there though...mine own included....:)

Keep em commin....

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Very nice photos!

It's a shame I couldn't make it to Pirates in Paradise this year. Unfortunately, money for transportation and lodging just wern't available......

I say it every year, and it never happens.....Hopefully I'll get to go next year!

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Pictures have been updated again, and we have been drinking enough for the whole pub. Everyone who can't make it down are definately here in spirit. MerryDeath and Paisley arrived and have proceeded to wreck havock along with the rest of us.

Deadly Aim :P

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

TERRIBLE PICTURES!!! Okay, okay, I can't back that up... I'm just jealous...! Looks like good times are being had by all! Just watch yer pockets with them lasses MerryDeath and Paisley!

:(

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

To all who didn't make it this year to PiP, do put it on your calendars for next years. The last night at the historic fort singing chanteys under the light of oil lanterns was as close as you can get to feeling what it's like to be a pirate. The parties were fun too, but the fort was and ideal location and plans are already underway to fix the few bugs in the move to the new location and lots of new events and activities for pirates of all ages. Look for new information and more photos soon at http://www.piratesinparadise.com.

I hear tell that there are more than 1000 photos coming our way, covering everything from the pub runs to the lectures, sea battles and the inaugural National Walk the Plank Championships.

More soon...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Cinn,

Nice to see ya on the pub. Hope you had a great time at PIP. Nice pictures and hope you get to be here next year!

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

Pictures have been updated again, and we have been drinking enough for the whole pub. Everyone who can't make it down are definately here in spirit. MerryDeath and Paisley arrived and have proceeded to wreck havock along with the rest of us.

Deadly Aim ;)

we are not wreaking havoc. It was wreaked before we got there!

However, we are running amok..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Okies, i'm gonna have to keep that straight. Sheila and I wrecked havoc and Paisley and Merry ran amok. ;) What would we call what Nigel did, do you think? ;)

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

Even with some things not going well, if I can swing the money, I hope to attend again. It was a blast to see so many people face to face..

Rumba, wish you could have been there.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg