Pyracy Pub Statistics Project Poll

Mission

I need your help! I'm taking a Statistics Class and we have to do a project that involves collecting statistical data. I need to get 30 unique responses and I thought this would be an interesting place to do it.

Because a lot of the members here tend to stick to certain forums, I'm posting this in several of them (Beyond Pyracy, Captain Twill, Pirate Crews - Pyrates of Europe and Pirate Popto get the needed number of responses. Please only respond once and please answer them all if you decide to respond. (I'll post the results on my website with a link to them here.) Thanks for your help! ~Mission

Pyracy Pub Poll Questions

a. How re-enactment opportunities did you have in 2006 (pirate and non-pirate)?

b. How many different pirate or pirate-related characters do you portray?

c. Were your pirate or pirate-related characters based more on historic or movie/fantasy figures?

d. Do you sail or work in a sea-related field or do you re-enact purely for escapism?

My answers would be:

a. 0

b. 1

c. historic

d. escapism

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A)2

B)EYE am Oderlesseye and none other !

C)Fantisy/Holywood

D)escapism

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

a. 5

b. 1

c. Historic, but a fantastic twist since I'm sure they'd frown on me doing actual pirate type activities with me sword...

d. Escapism

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Thanks to everyone who responded! I only need 6 more responses to this for my project, so I'm bumping this up hoping 6 more brave souls will volunteer. Thanks!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A. 3

B. 1 (Me)

C. Fantasy (Non-Historic-----Myself as a Pirate in 2007)

D. Both (Sometimes .., Rescue Diver when I can) Apparently you've never been to Singapore [Philippines] aye?

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Pyracy Pub Poll Questions

a. How re-enactment opportunities did you have in 2006 (pirate and non-pirate)?

fundraiser3.jpg

b. How many different pirate or pirate-related characters do you portray?

c. Were your pirate or pirate-related characters based more on historic or movie/fantasy figures?

fantasy

d. Do you sail or work in a sea-related field or do you re-enact purely for escapism?

A little bit of escapism and lots of fun in meeting people and traveling...

kttcsignature.jpg