ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Back yer sails laddie! No need ta be thunderin in! Buy a round and visit a spell, then ye be seein the true nature of things as have I in me short time "ere.

Tis more of a family of bretheren and kindred spirits than that of cutlass slashin marderers... UNLESS it need come ta THAT! :)

Welcome and rum fer this bum!

Capt. Bo

I be new here, and I mean to take this web site as my own, ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you'll pay for the URL, maintenance and all other financial obligations?

LMAF!!! Good one!

I don't think I can top that reply. :lol:

How about telling us more about yourself since your bio is empty?

Welcome aboard lad!! But I will be saying to ye now.......I bow to NO man unless it is on my terms!! So have a round on me and enjoy yer sail here at the ole pub! B)B)

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

hookpyratenroses.jpg

This Hook's for YOU ! Welcome aboard mate B)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome te ye Cap.Liamstarwatcher...er that be quite a mouthfull. May I call ye Liam? as I batts me big baby blues at ye.....

Now pull up a stool next te lil ol Scarlet and tell me all about yer grand adventures....oh, and I'll be avin a pear cider ifin ye please lad.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Merry comes in to hear the thunder and lightning of the new captain..

he's a raw one, and with some fire in the pan. That can lead to some amazing adventures or an early wet grave...

good luck to ya, matey, and buy us a drink to make friends by..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ello lass, fill me cup thar mylady!  :huh:

Easy, mate. Lest she run ye through! 'Tis a much better thing t' be fillin' her cup, methinks. At least it'll keep ye from seein' eye t' eye with the sharks, eh?

None o' these lasses are barmaids. Unless they dress as such t' lower yer guard and steal yer purse...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

:P good o ye te notice his blunder there Matt. I was considerin lettin it slide...him bein new an all. But yer right....I have a reputation te maintain around here.

Liam darlin, ifin ye want yer cup filled.......go find a barmaid. Now hows about you fillin my tankard darlin???!!!! B) :) a nice dark rum tonight ifin ye please.

see how nice I can be Matt? :D

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Yes, luv. I knew ye had niceties hidden in ye somewhere! :lol: Jest kiddin'. Hey....HEY! No need fer THAT luv! Put that pigsticker back where it came from an' I'll get ye a drynk.

AVAST, BILGE RAT LIAM! A drynk fer me best pyrat lass!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Shouts of dispute over whose tankard is to be filled by whom shake the pub. Shouts turn to blows and blows to... more blows. Then, the swing doors at the entrance of the pub burst inward and quickly return back to their place, knocking the new arrival back out onto the street. The stranger tries again, this time not kicking in doors. The pub becomes silent as everyone stares at the old seaman who has just entered, mostly for his lack of legs, hands, and eyes. The invalid staggers on his pegs, trying to find a surface for which to balance himself on. He makes his way toward the bar, zigzagging every which way. Upon reaching the bar, he falls. A moment later, a single hook reaches above the bar to grip the wooden counter. The strange seaman lifts himself up and rests upon a seat.

"Arr, Sam, no, err, Bob... Gyar! Innkeep? Arr, Ray! That be it: Ray, get me a bottle o' yer finest Night Train and a box o' Travel Scrabble. In fact, Travel Scrabble all around!"

The convalescent, somehow, puts a handfull of low-denomination American coins onto the bar and looks to the new arrival, Cap.Liamstarwatcher. Putting out his hook, he starts, "Ahoy thar, matey! ye be a new face 'round these 'ere waters. Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge at yer service. That is, unless ye don't be buyin' us'ms a round o' drinks. Mine be a double Pine-Sol."

:o not wishing to offend the tall, legless, eyless, handless stranger silkie holds back a laugh, as the corners of her mouth turn upward

:unsure: she looks around the room at the others

makes eyecontact with Scarlet, Merry, Matt, notices the same grin on each face

She can no longer control herself and bursts into roaring laughter!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...Foxmorton, hearing opportunity knock....pinches the new stranger's purse and, offers drink all 'round.....though leavin' Pirate Skywalker t'

be figur'n out how best t' fill his own tankard....

She upends the new stranger's purse on the bar and, is surprised t' find.....six pebbles....a sea horse.....a couple o' tiddly winks and, a Puff's tissue o' questionable origin.....

She shrugs t' Ray.... "But, I thought....."

Says Ray....."That no be opportunity ye heard knockin', lass....that jus' be the new stranger's peg leg stuck in that there hole....."

"Aye" Foxmorton concedes the point and, puts the round o' drinks on Pirate Skywalker's tab....

Mags, staying quietly in the corner, ofn' sleeping with her eyes open, waiting, amused, to see how the stranger with the hooks will be a placing scrabble tiles down, and wonderin' if it be a magikal type trick learned in some far off land.....AND wonderin' ifin he be the mythical scrabble shark from which legends be born and tales told o'er the seven seas, many rivers, a few lakes and a pond full o guppies, tended to by two island guys named Pronto and Gronto?.

Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge suddemly and unexpectedly spins his stool around, gets on his pegs, and moonwalks towards Maggie Pricklebottom. Reseating himself, he reads Maggie as if a book.

"No, I ain't the Mythical Scrabble Shark from which legends be born and tales told o'er the seven seas, many rivers, a few lakes and a pond full o' guppies, tended to by two island guys named Pronto and Gronto. But, he or she be a good friend o' mine and be impartin' his or her knowledge upon me lonesome ol' self. Hey, howsabout you an' me be playin' Engrish Monopoly?"

The good captain procures a box which is recognizable as that of the classic board game, Monopoly, except that the title of the game reads "Monopory" and what normally reads as "Parker Brothers Real Estate Trading Game" now shows as "I play of Propertys Brothers of Property of Commerce of Parker". Incredulously, Miss Pricklebottom opens the box, picks up a chance card, and is met with "Jail! Not to pass to go, do not to collect thirteenth century dollars."

Cap'n Todd. Tis a pleasure. Granted I formally met ya first upon the chattery board of th' Pub. T'was grand, Mate! Should chatter again! :D

No drinks but to yerself? Awwww... tis bad luck here, Lad! Tis customary for th' new arrival t' wet th' lips of the vets here. :ph34r:

Would ye be willin' t' give this Pirate Lady some rum? Ye be a right nice Gent. Ya does this Lady a favor of wettin' her lips... I'll be willin' t' share some of m' rum. Private stock an' the finest around! :ph34r:

::: Arm around Capt'n Todd's shoulder::: An'.... takin' over th' Pub... well, Lad... tis a lofty goal, to be sure. But, b'ware th' Vets here. A wild, wicked & wooly lot they be. :)

But... for a pirate.. .nothin's outta reach. ::taps side of nose with a wink and a grin::

::Pats back:: Welcome to th' Pub, mate. Enjoy th' fun. Plenty of it here! :huh:B):D

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!