Crewe ChitChat

Yawwwwnnnnnnn....Scratch...burp......How long have I been asleep????

Roguespierre

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Sheila Posted on Jun 20 2005, 09:16 AM

We have a new member!!!! Welcome to the crewe Touche' (aka Morgan on this baord). We are so happy to have you.   

I'm glad to be aboard! And contrary to popular belief, the crabs aren't mine! Sorry . . .

B)B)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Sheila Posted on Jun 20 2005, 09:16 AM

We have a new member!!!! Welcome to the crewe Touche' (aka Morgan on this baord). We are so happy to have you.   

I'm glad to be aboard! And contrary to popular belief, the crabs aren't mine! Sorry . . .

<_<<_<

I would have to disagree there.... I was completely sober and heard you proclaim "We have crabs" I am not sure who you were 'sharing the crabs' with... but that was the quote I heard!

Nonetheless, welcome aboard love! As Pirate mom, I am very proud to have you as part of my brood!!!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Thank you for helping to keep the Blackheart a crab-free vessel.

Thank you, Cinn... I do what I can!

I was completely sober and heard you proclaim "We have crabs" I am not sure who you were 'sharing the crabs' with... but that was the quote I heard!

Nonetheless, welcome aboard love! As Pirate mom, I am very proud to have you as part of my brood!!!

Diosa

The pleasure is all mine! I've found myself breaking into Caribbean / Jimmy Buffett tunes all day, and have been dismayed that there is no one to back me up... <_<

I swear, the crabs were there before I got there!! <_<

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

That's what they all say

*shakes head*

Maybe I should get some salve, or an ointment, perhaps... :(

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Whoa... need to borrow the ointment? And, I'll fumigate...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

THAT I can handle myself, thank ye very much!! :P

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Um, I'm not sure how to respond to that! Without being repremanded, at least . . . :huh:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

What're you trying to say?!? I'll give ya speechless, lass! Why, I'll . . . *Morgan continues rambling until handed a tankard of rum creme liquor*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

and then promptly spills it all over himself? :lol: (you knew I was gonna go there)

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday dear me

Happy birthday to me!

Can you tell I love my birthday?

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

I hear tell its someone's birthday... hmmm, wonder who? Well, happy birthday, to whoever!

:lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

What're you trying to say?!? I'll give ya speechless, lass! Why, I'll . . . *Morgan continues rambling until handed a tankard of rum creme liquor*

Bloody hell, who let him near the Rum Creame Liquor...last time he had a tankard, he wore more of it than he drank.... a good drink is being wasted.....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Ouch . . . in me own defense (a weak one, I know), the land yacht we was sailin' on were pitchin' like the deck of a ship roundin' Cape Horn... still, there be no good excuse fer spillin' fine spirits... :blink:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Great one Touche... I think I'll use that as me own defense from here on out. Uh, pirate! :)

-- Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

well all these inside jokes are beyond me so i'll just change the subject by saying i'm bringin "ponche crema" from aruba on friday night :)

you ask what ponche crema is???

Ponche Crema

Deliciously rich and generously laced with rum, Ponche Crema is a favorite with the "Aunties" who never touch spirits. It is served with tiny spoons in the tiniest of glasses, and rarely does a drop remain. One wonderful cook use to make Ponche Crema to sell in the neighborhood tokos, or markets. She had two recipes, one commercial, and one for home consumption. The secret of the Ponche Crema served at home is revealed here for the first time.

Grate:

1 tsp. Fresh nutmeg

into:

2 tbs. white Bacardi rum

Set aside.

Take:

3 eggs and 3 egg yolks

Carefully remove the coagulated spots which cling to the yolks of fertilized eggs. Beat eggs and yolks with a wire whisk until light and frothy.

Add:

1 tin condensed milk

(397 grams or about 1 1/2 cups)

Using the milk tin as a measure blend in well:

A quantity of rum equal to that of the condensed milk

Add:

1 small tin evaporated milk

(170 grams or about 2/3 cup)

Beat Again.

Decant the rum wh9ich has been soaking with the nut meg into the egg and milk mixture.

Be sure that the nutmeg grains do not find their way into the Ponche Crema

Add:

1 generous tsp. Vanilla

Pour the mixture into the top of a double boiler. Cook over gently boiling water, stirring continuously, until the liquid thickens, about15 minutes set aside to cool.

When the Ponche Crema is thoroughly chilled, funnel it into a sterilized, untinted decorative whisky or wine bottle . Cap well and refrigerate indefinitely. Ponche Crema, which is called coddle in the Windward Isles, has a creamy consistency and resembles eggnog in flavor.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Yum!!!! Sign me up, Pais... Can't wait! (licking lips)...

-- Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com