So we're talking May 14,15 and 16 2010???

Rats

Unless I find some hidden treasure (gas money) I'll be stayting around Raleigh NC till July. If I get a few unexpected shows between now and then I will definitly be there.

There are two guys I know considering driving from South Carolina, while their coming is still up in the air, by reason one needs to drive through North Carolina to get here from South Carolina.... So if you are genuinely interested, and if they are able to make it, perhaps a car-pool may help you make it? I would need to find out from those guys if they are coming or not, and if so put you in touch with them to sort out the details. Let me know if the possibility interests you.

Michael_banner.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael - really considering this one. So I can sleep in or around the boat?

Yep, most of the participants sleep on the ship. A few do the hotel thing, and there was one or two talking about staying at a local camp ground and commuting in daily, but like I said, most sleep on the decks of the ship. If you can make it, you will want to read this web page as it has most of the basic information, anything else you need to know, you can ask here, or email or private message me about.

Would love it if you and/or your lady could make it up for this one! It was great hanging out with you in St. Augustine!

Michael_banner.jpg

Unless I find some hidden treasure (gas money) I'll be stayting around Raleigh NC till July. If I get a few unexpected shows between now and then I will definitly be there.

There are two guys I know considering driving from South Carolina, while their coming is still up in the air, by reason one needs to drive through North Carolina to get here from South Carolina.... So if you are genuinely interested, and if they are able to make it, perhaps a car-pool may help you make it? I would need to find out from those guys if they are coming or not, and if so put you in touch with them to sort out the details. Let me know if the possibility interests you.

Always willing to carpool. Feel free to pass my e-mail along to them

csuttle3@gmail.com

Michael - really considering this one. So I can sleep in or around the boat?

Yep, most of the participants sleep on the ship. A few do the hotel thing, and there was one or two talking about staying at a local camp ground and commuting in daily, but like I said, most sleep on the decks of the ship. If you can make it, you will want to read this web page as it has most of the basic information, anything else you need to know, you can ask here, or email or private message me about.

Would love it if you and/or your lady could make it up for this one! It was great hanging out with you in St. Augustine!

The barge/ship shop is also available if we have an overflow. It isn't a tall ship and, depending on the river level, it might be at an angle, but it does have four walls and a solid roof.

Mark

I plan to misbehave!

SO who do we have going??

speak up and let's see the list of brave and foolhearty souls??

Rats! Good to hear from you again!!!

There is a list of those from the Pub considering going in this post, but the master list has almost 60 names on it (which I can't fully share ;) ). That said, real life tends to trim the list by around 30 to 40 percent (in my experience with most events).... Which still leaves us with likely almost 40 folks coming!

So are you coming alone? Any chance you can drag young Chuckton with you? Or anyone else? It'll be great to see you again man!

Michael_banner.jpg

I plan to misbehave!

There is a list of those from the Pub considering going in this post, but the master list has almost 60 names on it (which I can't fully share ;) ). That said, real life tends to trim the list by around 30 to 40 percent (in my experience with most events).... Which still leaves us with likely almost 40 folks coming!

So are you coming alone? Any chance you can drag young Chuckton with you? Or anyone else? It'll be great to see you again man!

DSCF3205.JPG

Note to Rats - We have your barrel. If you do as we say it will not be harmed. Proceed to the Santa Maria event and wait for further instructions.

I doubt that mags would make it. But I will try to drag the kid along...After all...we might run into some zombie Amish and need to throw the kid out as bait!!

Also my buddies Tar Bucket Bill and Blunderbuss Blaine plan to make it. And a couple others from the Russian 95th might make the trip also!!

contact me off line. I'm kicking around ideas for raffle items... I'll finally get to use my Bagsley Bag!!

I plan to misbehave!

There is a list of those from the Pub considering going in this post, but the master list has almost 60 names on it (which I can't fully share :ph34r: ). That said, real life tends to trim the list by around 30 to 40 percent (in my experience with most events).... Which still leaves us with likely almost 40 folks coming!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

HAHahahahahahahyaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

aPfffffthahahatatataa a aaahahaaaaa&*%^^*(%($^($*()(&*^hahahahaaa!!!!!

Soda just shot out of my nose!!!!!! I swear, I just shot soda out of my nose!!!!

We're talking Diet Coke with lime!!

Right out of my gorram nose!!!

HAHahahahahaahahaaaa!!!!

That is great!!! That made my day!!

OK now don't do anything rash...I mean , cuz I got a rash... and you don't want that!!

Oh man! That made my day!!!

HAaahahahaaaaaa!!!

That's great!!

Maybe we shoudl start sending that thing around and see where it ends up next!!

You rock my friend!!

Right outta the nose!!

I plan to misbehave!

There is a list of those from the Pub considering going in this post, but the master list has almost 60 names on it (which I can't fully share :ph34r: ). That said, real life tends to trim the list by around 30 to 40 percent (in my experience with most events).... Which still leaves us with likely almost 40 folks coming!

DSCF3205.JPG

Note to Rats - We have your barrel. If you do as we say it will not be harmed. Proceed to the Santa Maria event and wait for further instructions.

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Dear Pirate Family,

It is my pleasure to let you all know that Poppa Ratsey will be at the Santa Maria event!! Michael, Please assist him in finding a place to lay his head, and Kate watch over him for me, since I will not be able to attend. He can be there as soon as you need him and will plan on staying the weekend, taking LOTS of photos for ye. Please also let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your advertisements or Thank You Posters for your sponsors. Poppa says he will do anything he can to support ye all!

PM or email me with particulars and I hope ye all have a fyne time!

With Love,

Momma Ratsey

Dear Pirate Family,

It is my pleasure to let you all know that Poppa Ratsey will be at the Santa Maria event!! Michael, Please assist him in finding a place to lay his head, and Kate watch over him for me, since I will not be able to attend. He can be there as soon as you need him and will plan on staying the weekend, taking LOTS of photos for ye. Please also let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your advertisements or Thank You Posters for your sponsors. Poppa says he will do anything he can to support ye all!

PM or email me with particulars and I hope ye all have a fyne time!

With Love,

Momma Ratsey

....You mean I will actually get to shoot my gun and not my Nikon!??!!? What am I going to do with myself....holy cows.

Michael actually emailed this morning and told me this....and I squealed. Out loud. At work. The girls didn't get it when I tried to explain.

"...You call him Papa Ratzi? Why?" Duh.

Banner.jpg

I'm starting to put some thought towards food... I have some ideas as to what I am going to bring... But I wanted to start the ball rolling on discussions for those coming as to what they might bring...

I also really need to know about any food allergies or food restrictions (vegitarians, vegans, no onions etc.), please either post here or message or email me.

Michael_banner.jpg

apples, oranges, dried beef dip, crab dip, crackers, cookies, 5 gallon drink container, gatorade/koolaid ??,... kinda the same thing we have done before... anyone see a problem with that ?? or do we need to change the menu any ??? or wiil this be fine ??

I'm starting to put some thought towards food... I have some ideas as to what I am going to bring... But I wanted to start the ball rolling on discussions for those coming as to what they might bring...

I also really need to know about any food allergies or food restrictions (vegitarians, vegans, no onions etc.), please either post here or message or email me.

Jennie is thinking of freezing some Brunswick Stew ahead of time and thawing it out during the day.

We can have a couple of braziers going on shore but we would need some volunteers to watch them and keep visitors from burning themselves (is that a real fire?).

Mark

Getting closer to Ohio Santa!!!!

When arrrr folks showing up??

...brownie bites!?!?!?!?

:D

I'm hoping to put one or both boats in the water after work Friday. I'll be hanging around the ship after that.