PiP 2008 Photo Thread

Kate Souris

DSCF5861.jpg

DSCF5870.jpg

DSCF5885.jpg

DSCF5902.jpg

Hmm...many of these pics seem to be of me. How did I take pictures of me?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL WOMEN CANNON CREWE - PIP 2008 and Powder Monkey

AWCC-PIP2008.jpg

Added More Photos today

Photobucket Pictures

Thanks fer clarifying "And powder monkey" Poor Josh, but then again, he sure wasn't complaining about his crewe members... only ten and he knows exactly where to sign up and boy did he have one hell of a shite faced grin after that... hmmmm I think we need to talk....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

*Sigh* The lad spends far too much time in the presence of the captain witnessing his exploits with women, I hope the he does not acquire the captains expertise at finding trouble with all the ladies about him!

Ahem... Now Silkie m'dear... yer beginning to sound like Dutch, and only Dutch would not notice the wonderful fringe benefits of being the only male on an all female gun crewe.(My heart goes out to ye Grace, m'luv).. Young Mr. Merriweather, at his tender young age, already reckoned that one out... tis good to be ten, cute and have all the ladies haul ye to yer bosom and hug ye all day long... all the other gents figured it out... just look, they be wantin to auction off the powder monkey position on the crew next year... I just hope I have enough money to cover Joshua's bid!

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mary uploaded all my pics and decided that since I took them, she would only share the link with me. (God bless ya' girl.) So I am holding certain pics for ransom... Here are some samples. You can pm me for the prices on what it will cost not to publish the one's I decided not to reveal. :lol:

DSCF5865.jpg

oooh Stynky - money shot!! I can see all the way up yer britches - whooo hooo - NELL

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

and a few more....

grace.... she can put grown men to shame with hot sauce !!

DSCN0786.jpg

hmmmmm !!! was a bit windy that day

DSCN0814.jpg

the aftermath....

DSCN0821.jpg

the spaniards

DSCN0858.jpg

and the link to more..... http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/ys...2008/?start=all

i got hundreds more, but these i feel are the best ones. pm me if you think i may have apic you want

Edited by silas thatcher

oi...look like me am givin ole Dutchie a run fer his money.....

see how many of the crewe...are lookin right at me arse!!?!?..... :lol:

oi....gracie....remeber...clench...then thrust..... :huh:

NotNigelPlank1-1.jpg

I think you have that wrong.... I am pretty sure we were all watching to see if your arse was going to collapse the plank...split it in two, bend it in half.... well you get the idea..... <hide>

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I concur - those are beautiful pictures, Silas.

Here's a couple more from the Mission/Mary Diamond's camera private collection

DSCF5769.jpg

DSCF5776.jpg

DSCF5785.jpg

DSCF5796.jpg

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

DSCF5810.jpg

DSCF5816.jpg

DSCF5820.jpg

DSCF5825.jpg

Mission_banner5.JPG

DSCF5810.jpg

Notice the heels on Mae's boots?? That's why she got the job of cutting- she's the only one of us that could reach! Well, that and I was nearly blind without my glasses. I probably would have cut off Mae's hair by accident.

That was fun, thanks Patrick! :lol:

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Silas, those are awesome shots mate! I'll take one of each! :P Rose and Warren are digging in their clothing chests as I type this, they want to come play with the Thacher kids! And RIGHT NOW too! We need to get together when thimgs settle down some. The White Trash may be setting sail again, and we have an open invite to you and yours. Glad you all had such a grand time of it!

Bo